The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 2:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 2122
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.

A one I like at places that have it is sausage, ricotta and roasted red peppers. Pesto sauce with tomatoes, artichoke hearts and feta is also a big winner.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24642
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.

A one I like at places that have it is sausage, ricotta and roasted red peppers. Pesto sauce with tomatoes, artichoke hearts and feta is also a big winner.


Favorite.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 2122
It's so good. I wish every place had it but a lot of them don't even have the peppers, let alone ricotta.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24642
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Orpheus wrote:
It's so good. I wish every place had it but a lot of them don't even have the peppers, let alone ricotta.


Sometimes we'd skip the meat and sub olives. Ricotta + roasted red peppers = can't fail.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 2:49 am 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19031
Location: Hunter
I used to get a potato, pepperoni or ham with chili oil pizza that was out of this world.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51826
Location: Sector 7-G
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51826
Location: Sector 7-G
tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i like a good bbq chicken pizza

problem is, most of them are horrible

yeah but when you find a good one it's fantastic


Favorite pizza in the Boston area, Chud? I always loved Armando's in Huron Village (Cambridge) and Pinocchio's in Harvard Sq. But then Short & Main in Gloucester makes the best pizza I've ever had.

Big fan of T Anthony's on Comm Ave near the Brookline line. Also Brighton House of Pizza in Brighton.

I had a fantastic BBQ Chicken pizza last night in Manchester NH.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37936
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.

I'm a big fan of this post.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52471
cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i like a good bbq chicken pizza

problem is, most of them are horrible

yeah but when you find a good one it's fantastic


Favorite pizza in the Boston area, Chud? I always loved Armando's in Huron Village (Cambridge) and Pinocchio's in Harvard Sq. But then Short & Main in Gloucester makes the best pizza I've ever had.

Big fan of T Anthony's on Comm Ave near the Brookline line. Also Brighton House of Pizza in Brighton.

I had a fantastic BBQ Chicken pizza last night in Manchester NH.

totes jealous

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.

I'm a big fan of this post.

Beat me to it.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52471
Kaius wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.

I'm a big fan of this post.

Beat me to it.

who gives a f*ck?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51826
Location: Sector 7-G
thanks guys I appreciate your support


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37936
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.

I'm a big fan of this post.

Beat me to it.

who gives a f*ck?

Hey Lenny what's like your deal lately man

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52471
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.

I'm a big fan of this post.

Beat me to it.

who gives a f*ck?

Hey Lenny what's like your deal lately man

Image

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37936
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.

I'm a big fan of this post.

Beat me to it.

who gives a f*ck?

Hey Lenny what's like your deal lately man

Image

I reiterate the question

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Tue February 09, 2016 3:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52471
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
My go to is pepperoni, sausage and mushroom.
a big winner.

I'm a big fan of pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and the oxford comma.

I'm a big fan of this post.

Beat me to it.

who gives a f*ck?

Hey Lenny what's like your deal lately man

Image

I reiterate the question

Image

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Wed February 10, 2016 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 2122
This is super ironic since I almost always use the Oxford comma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Wed February 10, 2016 2:47 am 
Offline
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 7703
I don't like the Oxford comma or the term "Oxford comma." It's a serial comma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Wed February 10, 2016 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 24642
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i like a good bbq chicken pizza

problem is, most of them are horrible

yeah but when you find a good one it's fantastic


Favorite pizza in the Boston area, Chud? I always loved Armando's in Huron Village (Cambridge) and Pinocchio's in Harvard Sq. But then Short & Main in Gloucester makes the best pizza I've ever had.

Big fan of T Anthony's on Comm Ave near the Brookline line. Also Brighton House of Pizza in Brighton.

I had a fantastic BBQ Chicken pizza last night in Manchester NH.


I know the Brighton HOP, have often heard they are good. Don't know T Anthony's.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Best and worst pizza toppings
PostPosted: Wed February 10, 2016 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51826
Location: Sector 7-G
turned2black wrote:
I don't like the Oxford comma or the term "Oxford comma." It's a serial comma.

Those goons at the AP got to you.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu November 15, 2018 8:04 pm