Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Bitch about bad service

Thu December 10, 2015 7:15 pm

this idiot couldnt make a subway sandwich if his life depended on it.

Re: Bitch about bad service

Thu December 10, 2015 7:25 pm

i did this one time and malice yelled at me

Sat December 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Waiting in line at Subway while people stumble through their sandwich orders is the thing most likely to turn me into a murderer.

Sat December 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Yup. The person making the sandwich are never the problem. It's the nitwits doing the ordering.

Mon December 14, 2015 12:32 am

turned2black wrote:Yup. The person making the sandwich are never the problem. It's the nitwits doing the ordering.

Disagree. I could barely understand the broken English of the sandwich artist last time I went to Subway.

Thu January 28, 2016 6:09 am

spike wrote:
turned2black wrote:Yup. The person making the sandwich are never the problem. It's the nitwits doing the ordering.

Disagree. I could barely understand the broken English of the sandwich artist last time I went to Subway.

Your problem was letting them talk in the first place.

Thu January 28, 2016 8:42 am

90% of my bad service stories could've been solved just by occasionally updating me. Service in South Africa is shocking - I was astounded at the service in the States when I first arrived, even if it's all forced.

Thu January 28, 2016 6:30 pm

ABNorman wrote:90% of my bad service stories could've been solved just by occasionally updating me. Service in South Africa is shocking - I was astounded at the service in the States when I first arrived, even if it's all forced.

i can't wait to take you to chick-fil-a

Thu January 28, 2016 6:36 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
ABNorman wrote:90% of my bad service stories could've been solved just by occasionally updating me. Service in South Africa is shocking - I was astounded at the service in the States when I first arrived, even if it's all forced.

Is that similar to Nandos?

Thu January 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:

Is that similar to Nandos?

Is Nandos a lesbian bar? If so, then yes!

Sat January 30, 2016 7:01 pm

We got a Chick-fil-A in Bellevue last year and for months they had to hire cops to direct traffic in/out of the parking lot. Many times they had to turn people away and just suggest they try coming back another day. Total shitshow for a pretty crappy chicken sandwich if you ask me.

Tue February 02, 2016 1:27 am

Bammer wrote:

We got a Chick-fil-A in Bellevue last year and for months they had to hire cops to direct traffic in/out of the parking lot. Many times they had to turn people away and just suggest they try coming back another day. Total shitshow for a pretty crappy chicken sandwich if you ask me.

yes, overrated.

Tue February 02, 2016 1:33 am

spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:

yes, overrated.

rank the overrated:

1 In-n-out burger

Tue February 02, 2016 2:05 am

doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:

yes, overrated.

rank the overrated:

1 In-n-out burger

2 five guys

Tue February 02, 2016 2:06 am

i like five guys...it's just a bit expensive

Tue February 02, 2016 2:12 am

yeah, 5guys is legit. gotta get a double.

Tue February 02, 2016 2:15 am

spike wrote:yeah, 5guys is legit. gotta get a double.

next time i visit chi-town i'm totes going to get some authentic 5 guys with you

Tue February 02, 2016 2:47 am

next time i visit chi-town i'm totes going to get some authentic 5 guys with you

there's so much wrong with this statement

Tue February 02, 2016 2:50 am

spike wrote:

there's so much wrong with this statement

there's so much wrong with ur gay azz

Tue February 02, 2016 2:53 am

no way 5guys is gross
Post a reply