Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Strange food combinations that you enjoy
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6312
Page 5 of 5

Author:  doug rr [ Mon February 12, 2018 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

durdencommatyler wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
i used to eat bologna sandwiches with yellow mustard and potato chips piled in

There's absolutely nothing strange about that. That shit is fucking essential.


yeah, why did you stop?

Author:  knee tunes [ Tue February 13, 2018 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Kaius wrote:
roll up a piece of bread into a ball, stuff it into your mouth, take a drink of OJ, soak, chew, and swallow.

You left out the cough up and blow at somebody you like part

Author:  wease [ Tue February 13, 2018 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Entenmann’s chocolate iced donuts dunked in orange juice.

Author:  Chris_H_2 [ Tue February 13, 2018 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

doug rr wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
i used to eat bologna sandwiches with yellow mustard and potato chips piled in

There's absolutely nothing strange about that. That shit is fucking essential.


yeah, why did you stop?

someone told me what's in bologna.

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Tue February 13, 2018 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Beer with everything.

Guinness with oysters (or any stout will do)
Red wine with dark chocolate

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Tue February 13, 2018 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Those are both pretty common though. At least here. Not strange at all

Author:  Kaius [ Tue February 13, 2018 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

knee tunes wrote:
Kaius wrote:
roll up a piece of bread into a ball, stuff it into your mouth, take a drink of OJ, soak, chew, and swallow.

You left out the cough up and blow at somebody you like part

:o

Author:  washing machine [ Tue February 13, 2018 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Tried an empanada full of mango, chickpeas and sriracha today. It didn't suck.

Author:  Orpheus [ Fri February 16, 2018 5:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

dimejinky99 wrote:
Guinness with oysters (or any stout will do)


Don't know if they do this in Ireland but some American brewers make an Oyster stout that has a nice salty tone to it, so this is definitely not unheard of.

Author:  doone [ Fri February 16, 2018 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Orpheus wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Guinness with oysters (or any stout will do)


Don't know if they do this in Ireland but some American brewers make an Oyster stout that has a nice salty tone to it, so this is definitely not unheard of.

They do have oyster stouts because the only time I tried one was when I was there on holiday.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri February 16, 2018 1:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

doone wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Guinness with oysters (or any stout will do)


Don't know if they do this in Ireland but some American brewers make an Oyster stout that has a nice salty tone to it, so this is definitely not unheard of.

They do have oyster stouts because the only time I tried one was when I was there on holiday.

Did you like it? The ones I've had here in the states are so hit or miss. The ones I liked I really liked, but the ones I didn't were really awful.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri February 16, 2018 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Image

This is my favorite

Author:  doone [ Fri February 16, 2018 2:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doone wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Guinness with oysters (or any stout will do)


Don't know if they do this in Ireland but some American brewers make an Oyster stout that has a nice salty tone to it, so this is definitely not unheard of.

They do have oyster stouts because the only time I tried one was when I was there on holiday.

Did you like it? The ones I've had here in the states are so hit or miss. The ones I liked I really liked, but the ones I didn't were really awful.

No, I didn't like it much. I haven't been curious enough to try another one.

Author:  darth_vedder [ Fri February 16, 2018 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

PB & J with cool ranch Doritos between the bread.

Author:  96583UP [ Sun February 18, 2018 2:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

Spoiler: show

Author:  96583UP [ Sun February 18, 2018 3:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Strange food combinations that you enjoy

organic oats n honey & vial of hitler's tears

Page 5 of 5 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/