The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 4:41 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50973
spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
spike wrote:
i only had a total of three meals there last weekend, but i can safely say charleston, sc is a food mecca.

Thanks for reaching out to have a beer with me. :/

isn't myrtle beach like two hours away?

I live on the south end, about 90 minutes. I totally would have driven down to buy you a drink

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50880
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
spike wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
spike wrote:
i only had a total of three meals there last weekend, but i can safely say charleston, sc is a food mecca.

Thanks for reaching out to have a beer with me. :/

isn't myrtle beach like two hours away?

I live on the south end, about 90 minutes. I totally would have driven down to buy you a drink

i'm sorry he did this to you

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed November 29, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14768
Location: Mizzou
I'm going to Charleston in April. Just booked the AirBnB. Do they have Arby's there?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 3:11 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50973
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm going to Charleston in April. Just booked the AirBnB. Do they have Arby's there?

You going to the music festival? I'll be there

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 4:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14768
Location: Mizzou
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm going to Charleston in April. Just booked the AirBnB. Do they have Arby's there?

You going to the music festival? I'll be there


What festival? My family is spending a few days there during Masters weekend after we attend a practice round.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu November 30, 2017 4:30 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50973
Monkey_Driven wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm going to Charleston in April. Just booked the AirBnB. Do they have Arby's there?

You going to the music festival? I'll be there


What festival? My family is spending a few days there during Masters weekend after we attend a practice round.

Highwater Festival. Isbell, Band of Horses, Shovels and Rope, M. Ward, Brandi Carlile...

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 1:53 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
man did I drop the ball last night..not even drunk..my wife and I had a great dinner..me, prime rib, her, filet mignon..we took a lyft home having a good conversation with the driver and i left the leftovers in the back seat..probably 10 oz of perfectly cooked meat :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 1:59 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50973
Gah

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50880
doug rr wrote:
man did I drop the ball last night..not even drunk..my wife and I had a great dinner..me, prime rib, her, filet mignon..we took a lyft home having a good conversation with the driver and i left the leftovers in the back seat..probably 10 oz of perfectly cooked meat :(

do u think the lyft driver rubbed it on his crotch b4 eating it?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 2:23 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
man did I drop the ball last night..not even drunk..my wife and I had a great dinner..me, prime rib, her, filet mignon..we took a lyft home having a good conversation with the driver and i left the leftovers in the back seat..probably 10 oz of perfectly cooked meat :(

do u think the lyft driver rubbed it on his crotch b4 eating it?


i hope so, that was my plan for this morning


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14768
Location: Mizzou
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I'm going to Charleston in April. Just booked the AirBnB. Do they have Arby's there?

You going to the music festival? I'll be there


What festival? My family is spending a few days there during Masters weekend after we attend a practice round.

Highwater Festival. Isbell, Band of Horses, Shovels and Rope, M. Ward, Brandi Carlile...


Sounds fun, but I'll be there a couple of weeks prior.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65927
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Man, I'd kill for some chips and guac right now.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 2050
I think outside of having sex or acting in a really good show, I am never happier than when I am eating tacos. It's kind of like a spiritual experience at this point. I went to a place that had homemade tortillas and a salsa bar with a ton of really spicy options and I was just in paradise.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu December 14, 2017 2:30 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
doug rr wrote:
man did I drop the ball last night..not even drunk..my wife and I had a great dinner..me, prime rib, her, filet mignon..we took a lyft home having a good conversation with the driver and i left the leftovers in the back seat..probably 10 oz of perfectly cooked meat :(


hear me out guys...had friends in town over the weekend for the chargers/skins game..after the game we went back to this same restaurant on sunday night because their special is french dip sandwiches from the prime rib leftovers from saturday..anyway we ordered too much food and asked them to box it up for breakfast the next morning..it happened to be the annual holiday fireworks show at the beach and they started while we were paying the bill..anyway, we paid and left without 2 leftover french dip sandwiches...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu December 14, 2017 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
you're a fuggin mess, man

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Mon March 12, 2018 6:15 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21659
Location: the beach
3 episodes in and enjoying the netflix series Ugly Delicious..


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue April 10, 2018 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13567
Location: mtlqcca
"Garden Veggie" soup, eh? What kind of maniac grows mushrooms in their garden!?

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 12:13 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32473
Location: Buenos Aires
You grow mushrooms in your crotch

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13567
Location: mtlqcca
Finding good cheap eats is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is obvious. The curse is that it spoils regularly priced food. I feel like an idiot spending eight dollars on a samdwich when I can spend five on a veggie burger with fries or three on a falafel wrap with fries inside of it.

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Food-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Sat June 02, 2018 5:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8900
Location: here
Rye bread is so fu :censored: cking good

_________________
--- wrote:
i want for to hunker down


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue September 25, 2018 5:23 pm