The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Wed February 06, 2019 7:24 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25465
Location: the beach
i don't know..i'm going to walk the streets and find something


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Wed February 06, 2019 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 15541
Location: Dat Azz
leftover pasta

_________________
theplatypus wrote:
tree_ is like an alien, forever perplexed by normal human behavior


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Wed February 06, 2019 9:21 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25465
Location: the beach
ended up getting a burger and home made potato chips


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Wed February 06, 2019 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
doug rr wrote:
ended up getting a burger and home made potato chips

from where have you ever had farmburger we have one here but i’ve never been

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Wed February 06, 2019 11:43 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25465
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
ended up getting a burger and home made potato chips

from where have you ever had farmburger we have one here but i’ve never been

i went to the virginia inn and no i have never had or heard of farm burger


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Wed February 06, 2019 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
ended up getting a burger and home made potato chips

from where have you ever had farmburger we have one here but i’ve never been

i went to the virginia inn and no i have never had or heard of farm burger

oh ok i think it’s chain but it may not be a chain

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Thu February 07, 2019 12:05 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25465
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
ended up getting a burger and home made potato chips

from where have you ever had farmburger we have one here but i’ve never been

i went to the virginia inn and no i have never had or heard of farm burger

oh ok i think it’s chain but it may not be a chain

let me know how it is i'm eating dinner here what should i get
https://www.thecapitalgrille.com/menu-listing/dinner


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Thu February 07, 2019 1:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
ended up getting a burger and home made potato chips

from where have you ever had farmburger we have one here but i’ve never been

i went to the virginia inn and no i have never had or heard of farm burger

oh ok i think it’s chain but it may not be a chain

let me know how it is i'm eating dinner here what should i get
https://www.thecapitalgrille.com/menu-listing/dinner

bone in ribeye

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Thu February 07, 2019 6:23 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25465
Location: the beach
looking like a rueben


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Thu February 07, 2019 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Fri February 08, 2019 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 16800
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

Fuck them. You should’ve gone to a table by yourself.

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Fri February 08, 2019 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

Fuck them. You should’ve gone to a table by yourself.

we had just got out of an awkward meeting so we had to vent

they were in my department...had it been other coworkers i doubt we'd eat together

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Fri February 08, 2019 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 16800
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

Fuck them. You should’ve gone to a table by yourself.

we had just got out of an awkward meeting so we had to vent

they were in my department...had it been other coworkers i doubt we'd eat together

Are any of them hot?

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Fri February 08, 2019 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

Fuck them. You should’ve gone to a table by yourself.

we had just got out of an awkward meeting so we had to vent

they were in my department...had it been other coworkers i doubt we'd eat together

Are any of them hot?

oh heavens no...there are 4 legit hotties in my building, and one lady who isn't overly hot but i love her anyway

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Fri February 08, 2019 4:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 16800
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

Fuck them. You should’ve gone to a table by yourself.

we had just got out of an awkward meeting so we had to vent

they were in my department...had it been other coworkers i doubt we'd eat together

Are any of them hot?

oh heavens no...there are 4 legit hotties in my building, and one lady who isn't overly hot but i love her anyway

You should date her.

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Fri February 08, 2019 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

Fuck them. You should’ve gone to a table by yourself.

we had just got out of an awkward meeting so we had to vent

they were in my department...had it been other coworkers i doubt we'd eat together

Are any of them hot?

oh heavens no...there are 4 legit hotties in my building, and one lady who isn't overly hot but i love her anyway

You should date her.

she's married ugh

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Fri February 08, 2019 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 16800
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Wendy’s ran into my coworkers so i had to eat with them

Fuck them. You should’ve gone to a table by yourself.

we had just got out of an awkward meeting so we had to vent

they were in my department...had it been other coworkers i doubt we'd eat together

Are any of them hot?

oh heavens no...there are 4 legit hotties in my building, and one lady who isn't overly hot but i love her anyway

You should date her.

she's married ugh

That’s a problem. Having tried sowing discord in her marriage?

_________________
”Maybe greed is all cocks at the end." - Jaime Lannister


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sat March 02, 2019 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42202
Location: Garbage Dump
waiting for my wife to get home so we can go to the indian buffet :li:

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun March 03, 2019 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 12736
Location: Space City
Ricola and hot tea on the menu for lunch today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun March 03, 2019 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61864
washing machine wrote:
Ricola and hot tea on the menu for lunch today.

get well soon, friend

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 11:28 am