The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12940
Location: Dat Azz
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Applebees (not on Haggerty)

:haha:

This one is on Pheasant Ridge

Are you gonna have an apple chimi-cheesecake for dessert?

Nah, I only get dessert on dates.

But I love cheesecake.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65342
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
PHATJ wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Applebees (not on Haggerty)

:haha:

This one is on Pheasant Ridge

Are you gonna have an apple chimi-cheesecake for dessert?

Nah, I only get dessert on dates.

But I love cheesecake.

I haven't been to Applebees in almost as long as I've had a Mountain Dew. Do they still have those apple chimi-cheesecake things? Those were baller af!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12940
Location: Dat Azz
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Applebees (not on Haggerty)

:haha:

This one is on Pheasant Ridge

Are you gonna have an apple chimi-cheesecake for dessert?

Nah, I only get dessert on dates.

But I love cheesecake.

I haven't been to Applebees in almost as long as I've had a Mountain Dew. Do they still have those apple chimi-cheesecake things? Those were baller af!

I have no idea. I just like these chicken wanton tacos.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65342
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Applebees (not on Haggerty)

:haha:

This one is on Pheasant Ridge

Are you gonna have an apple chimi-cheesecake for dessert?

Nah, I only get dessert on dates.

But I love cheesecake.

I haven't been to Applebees in almost as long as I've had a Mountain Dew. Do they still have those apple chimi-cheesecake things? Those were baller af!

I have no idea. I just like these chicken wanton tacos.

:li:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun July 15, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12747
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Applebees (not on Haggerty)

:haha:

This one is on Pheasant Ridge

Are you gonna have an apple chimi-cheesecake for dessert?

Nah, I only get dessert on dates.

But I love cheesecake.

I haven't been to Applebees in almost as long as I've had a Mountain Dew. Do they still have those apple chimi-cheesecake things? Those were baller af!

I have no idea. I just like these chicken wanton tacos.

:li:

I bet it’s been 20 years since I’ve been to an Applebee’s. Our here in town closed 2-3 years ago.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun August 19, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12747
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Hamburger steaks topped with arugula and a fried egg


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What the F's for Lunch?
PostPosted: Sun August 19, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12747
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Image


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon August 20, 2018 7:41 am