Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

What the F's for Lunch?
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6110
Page 67 of 74

Author:  wease [ Sun November 15, 2020 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Not sure.

Taking suggestions.

hamburglar helper...which means a mcdonald's hamburger mashed up in box noodles

Holy lord. That sounds terrible.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sun November 15, 2020 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Not sure.

Taking suggestions.

hamburglar helper...which means a mcdonald's hamburger mashed up in box noodles

Holy lord. That sounds terrible.

it's pretty good if you add a dollop of mayo

Author:  wease [ Sun November 15, 2020 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Not sure.

Taking suggestions.

hamburglar helper...which means a mcdonald's hamburger mashed up in box noodles

Holy lord. That sounds terrible.

it's pretty good if you add a dollop of mayo

Yeah. Like that makes anything better.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sun November 15, 2020 7:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Not sure.

Taking suggestions.

hamburglar helper...which means a mcdonald's hamburger mashed up in box noodles

Holy lord. That sounds terrible.

it's pretty good if you add a dollop of mayo

Yeah. Like that makes anything better.

hamburglar helper qualifies as anything...so yes

Author:  Bammer [ Sun November 15, 2020 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

In n Out double double

Author:  doug rr [ Sun November 15, 2020 11:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

had a pimento cheese sandwich on wonder bread

Author:  doug rr [ Mon November 16, 2020 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

doug rr wrote:
had a pimento cheese sandwich on wonder bread

another one of these

Author:  spike [ Mon November 16, 2020 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

Pork dumplings from a Korean place

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Mon November 16, 2020 11:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

mcnugz

Author:  doug rr [ Tue November 17, 2020 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

grilled cheese and tomato soup

Author:  epilogue [ Tue November 17, 2020 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

doug rr wrote:
grilled cheese and tomato soup

:shock:

ME TOO

Author:  doug rr [ Tue November 17, 2020 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
grilled cheese and tomato soup

:shock:

ME TOO

8-)
what kind of bread and cheese?

Author:  epilogue [ Tue November 17, 2020 11:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
grilled cheese and tomato soup

:shock:

ME TOO

8-)
what kind of bread and cheese?

12 grain bread and provolone.

You?

Author:  doug rr [ Tue November 17, 2020 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
grilled cheese and tomato soup

:shock:

ME TOO

8-)
what kind of bread and cheese?

12 grain bread and provolone.

You?

old school white bread with kraft singles..trader joe's tomato feta soup

Author:  epilogue [ Tue November 17, 2020 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
epilogue wrote:
doug rr wrote:
grilled cheese and tomato soup

:shock:

ME TOO

8-)
what kind of bread and cheese?

12 grain bread and provolone.

You?

old school white bread with kraft singles..trader joe's tomato feta soup

baller

hard to beat

Author:  doug rr [ Wed November 18, 2020 4:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

cheesy meatball subs with marinara from a local spot

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed November 18, 2020 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

sesame chicken w/ broccoli and fried rice

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat November 21, 2020 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

dickeys

Author:  doug rr [ Sat November 21, 2020 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

more of a brunch today...biscuits and gravy

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Mon November 23, 2020 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What the F's for Lunch?

chipotle burrito bowl...i prefer salsarita's

Page 67 of 74 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/