Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: Dining While Travelling

Tue March 21, 2017 8:13 pm

washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:When your friend takes you out for a $70 steak you get the steak.

This is like the time thodoks walked me through why I shouldn't have persisted in trying to get the glassware right when a friend at a Super Bowl party offered me a stout that he brought from home, isn't it?

I...I don't know.

Tue March 21, 2017 8:13 pm

18 oz is way too much steak for one person.

Tue March 21, 2017 8:15 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:18 oz is way too much steak for one person.

not after 10 hours of golf it isn't..plus it had the criss cross grill markings.for whatever reason i've always hated that

Tue March 21, 2017 8:17 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:When your friend takes you out for a $70 steak you get the steak.

This is like the time thodoks walked me through why I shouldn't have persisted in trying to get the glassware right when a friend at a Super Bowl party offered me a stout that he brought from home, isn't it?

I...I don't know.

I think it probably is.

Tue March 21, 2017 8:17 pm

washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:

I...I don't know.

I think it probably is.

Did you hear Martin McGuinness died?

Tue March 21, 2017 8:18 pm

The bar owner took us all out for steaks a few weeks ago and one of my co-managers went for the 18 ouncer. I didn't realize what he was doing until he asked for a to-go box. He's got two big dogs.

Tue March 21, 2017 8:39 pm

8-10 oz is perfectly fine for a small guy like me, and I'd 14 oz is pushing the upper limits of what could feel good in your gut. 18 oz sounds gluttonous and disgusting to me.

Tue March 21, 2017 10:21 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:8-10 oz is perfectly fine for a small guy like me, and I'd 14 oz is pushing the upper limits of what could feel good in your gut. 18 oz sounds gluttonous and disgusting to me.

don't you peddle ice cream for a living?

Tue March 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:8-10 oz is perfectly fine for a small guy like me, and I'd 14 oz is pushing the upper limits of what could feel good in your gut. 18 oz sounds gluttonous and disgusting to me.

Yea, but it's very high fat and low air, so one scoop is typically enough for people. I refuse to be in the diabetes business.

Wed March 22, 2017 12:44 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:

Yea, but it's very high fat and low air, so one scoop is typically enough for people. I refuse to be in the diabetes business.

I could probably take down 3 scoops of your ice cream if it was Blue Moon

Wed April 05, 2017 2:28 am

I once ate at a Waffle House in a shitty part of Oklahoma City after a PJ concert. We don't have Waffle House up here so I was kinda excited to try it. I had a waffle and a Sprite. Meh.

And by "shitty part" I mean I was in Oklahoma City.

Wed April 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Bammer wrote:I once ate at a Waffle House in a shitty part of Oklahoma City after a PJ concert. We don't have Waffle House up here so I was kinda excited to try it. I had a waffle and a Sprite. Meh.

i was at the 2013 show there. i've been to many crappy places, and live less than an hour from gary, indiana. i can say, without a doubt, that OKC was one of the worst cities i've ever been to.

Thu April 06, 2017 5:22 am

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Bammer wrote:I once ate at a Waffle House in a shitty part of Oklahoma City after a PJ concert. We don't have Waffle House up here so I was kinda excited to try it. I had a waffle and a Sprite. Meh.

i was at the 2013 show there. i've been to many crappy places, and live less than an hour from gary, indiana. i can say, without a doubt, that OKC was one of the worst cities i've ever been to.

Go on

Wed April 12, 2017 10:41 pm

This article is killing me. How soon can I get back to PDX?

http://www.portlandmercury.com/Last-Sup ... sandwiches

Sun April 23, 2017 6:07 pm

taking some coworkers out to dinner in or around downtown houston tomorrow night. hoping restaurants are open.

Sun April 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Ate lunch here in Savannah yesterday

http://www.chivelounge.com/menu.html

Sun April 23, 2017 7:54 pm

That looks yum.

Sun April 23, 2017 11:31 pm

The cheese board was really good

Sun April 23, 2017 11:52 pm

reid is too busy drafting petty songs to help me out here

Tue May 23, 2017 12:40 am

I'm in Vancouver this week by the waterfront.

Where should I eat?
Post a reply