The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Chicken Fries are back (also Alex retirement discussion)
PostPosted: Tue March 24, 2015 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
Good new for fast food fans. Chicken fries are amazing, but the Burger King by my house sucks and there isn't one by my work.

I might give the one by my house another chance, but I'm not optimistic that they wouldn't find some way to fuck it up.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Last edited by tommymtcom on Thu March 26, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Tue March 24, 2015 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52355

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Tue March 24, 2015 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53551
really craving chicken fries all of a sudden

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
DO SOMETHING, RM. ANYTHING.


Stay tuned, LV. Big things are coming.

nothing's coming. nothing ever comes.


You'll see. It's going to blow your little mind.

how little is my mind?

Let's take this conversation to the Chicken fries thread.

i'm trying to eat better, tommy


That may be, but, for reasons I can't go into right now, it's very important that we post in this thread.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38361
tommymtcom wrote:
Good new for fast food fans. Chicken fries are amazing, but the Burger King by my house sucks and there isn't one by my work.

I might give the one by my house another chance, but I'm not optimistic that they wouldn't find some way to fuck it up.

please regale me with some anecdotes about the shittiness of the burger king by your house

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Good new for fast food fans. Chicken fries are amazing, but the Burger King by my house sucks and there isn't one by my work.

I might give the one by my house another chance, but I'm not optimistic that they wouldn't find some way to fuck it up.

please regale me with some anecdotes about the shittiness of the burger king by your house


Mostly it's just that everything they serve is cold. Also, some of their staff members are very ugly, which is pretty off-putting at a restaurant.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38361
tommymtcom wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Good new for fast food fans. Chicken fries are amazing, but the Burger King by my house sucks and there isn't one by my work.

I might give the one by my house another chance, but I'm not optimistic that they wouldn't find some way to fuck it up.

please regale me with some anecdotes about the shittiness of the burger king by your house


Mostly it's just that everything they serve is cold. Also, some of their staff members are very ugly, which is pretty off-putting at a restaurant.

:lol:

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38361
once a long time ago i went to a burger king drive through late at night and the dude talked in a very loud (and very fake) british accent, peppered every sentence with casual profanity, and spilled my drink

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
once a long time ago i went to a burger king drive through late at night and the dude talked in a very loud (and very fake) british accent, peppered every sentence with casual profanity, and spilled my drink


Would you count that as a positive or negative BK experience?

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
Also, what did you order?

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38361
tommymtcom wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
once a long time ago i went to a burger king drive through late at night and the dude talked in a very loud (and very fake) british accent, peppered every sentence with casual profanity, and spilled my drink

Would you count that as a positive or negative BK experience?

for a long time i regretted not just driving away or filing a complaint

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52355
tommymtcom wrote:
Also, some of their staff members are very ugly, which is pretty off-putting at a restaurant.

I have found this to be true of most Burger Kings

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:52 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22397
Location: the beach
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Also, some of their staff members are very ugly, which is pretty off-putting at a restaurant.

I have found this to be true of most Burger Kings


where are the attractive fast food workers?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Also, some of their staff members are very ugly, which is pretty off-putting at a restaurant.

I have found this to be true of most Burger Kings


where are the attractive fast food workers?


Taco Bell.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
LV, how do you respond to Lenny's assertion that you are a taker?

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52355
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tommymtcom wrote:
Also, some of their staff members are very ugly, which is pretty off-putting at a restaurant.

I have found this to be true of most Burger Kings


where are the attractive fast food workers?

In N Out and Chik Fil A, but you gotta be careful there

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 12108
Location: there all is aching
What do you guys dip your chicken fries in?

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What a great post, tommy


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38361
should we just treat this thread as GD for the day?

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52355
tommymtcom wrote:
What do you guys dip your chicken fries in?

Man, one of the best things about BK is their Zesty sauce

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Chicken Fries are back
PostPosted: Wed March 25, 2015 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52355
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
should we just treat this thread as GD for the day?

Image

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 12, 2018 1:48 am