Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

Sun June 14, 2020 12:48 pm

Bammer wrote:a neat whiskey (with or without ice)

Wat

Sun June 14, 2020 2:09 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Bammer wrote:a neat whiskey (with or without ice)

Wat

Understandable reaction. See below - his words, not mine:

Spoiler: show
washing machine wrote:

Sun June 14, 2020 3:10 pm

But.. neat is neat...

Sun June 14, 2020 4:42 pm

i thought bammer was banned from this thread...

Sun June 14, 2020 7:17 pm

doug rr wrote:i thought bammer was banned from this thread...

We have to give the rookies a chance to learn

Sun June 14, 2020 8:17 pm

I understand what neat whiskey means.

His words. Not mine.

Sun June 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Bammer wrote:I understand what neat whiskey means.

His words. Not mine.

but you weren't quoting him

Bammer wrote:I realize it’s a joke how far behind I am on this, but I’m really enjoying a neat whiskey (with or without ice) here as I wind down in the evening.

Sun June 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Bammer wrote:I understand what neat whiskey means.

His words. Not mine.

but you weren't quoting him

Bammer wrote:I realize it’s a joke how far behind I am on this, but I’m really enjoying a neat whiskey (with or without ice) here as I wind down in the evening.

My post was directly inspired by that video. I even went so far as to have a whiskey with a single huge ice cube in it after my blind (neat) taste test. But whatever, it’s fine, F you guys.

Sun June 14, 2020 10:22 pm

I'm enjoying a neat basil hayden right now...no ice

Mon June 15, 2020 12:03 am

doug rr wrote:I'm enjoying a neat basil hayden right now...no ice

:bammer:

I’ll join you later while watching Curb

Mon June 15, 2020 12:04 am

Wait neat 100% means no ice, right? I've never ordered a neat whiskey and gotten a glass with ice in it.

Mon June 15, 2020 12:05 am

Mickey wrote:Wait neat 100% means no ice, right? I've never ordered a neat whiskey and gotten a glass with ice in it.

Yes the guy on the cooking app that got cancelled because of its racist CEO released a video of a bartender pouring “neat” whiskey over ice. I was making fun of him but the joke whooshed all of you. Carry on.

Mon June 15, 2020 12:10 am

Bammer wrote:
Mickey wrote:Wait neat 100% means no ice, right? I've never ordered a neat whiskey and gotten a glass with ice in it.

Yes the guy on the cooking app that got cancelled because of its racist CEO released a video of a bartender pouring “neat” whiskey over ice. I was making fun of him but the joke whooshed all of you. Carry on.

Oh I don't watch videos ever. It's the most Bammer thing about me.

Mon June 15, 2020 1:36 am

Mickey wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Oh I don't watch videos ever. It's the most Bammer thing about me.

There’s a little Bammer in all of us

Sun June 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Had some Bird Dog Peach Bourbon this past week. It was great in iced tea.

Sun June 28, 2020 5:21 am

I just settled down with a small pour of Basil Hayden’s and realized the label should come off the bottle pretty easily. I think I’m gonna go ahead and try this infinity thing.

Sun June 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Bammer wrote:I just settled down with a small pour of Basil Hayden’s and realized the label should come off the bottle pretty easily. I think I’m gonna go ahead and try this infinity thing.

nice, its a fun thing to do...ive got 2 infinity's going now...one bourbon and one single malt..both about half full..curious on what they will taste like next year most likely

Sun June 28, 2020 4:13 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Had some Bird Dog Peach Bourbon this past week. It was great in iced tea.

How similar is this to BSB as far as bastardized flavored whiskey goes?

Wed July 01, 2020 1:23 am

Bammer wrote:I just settled down with a small pour of Basil Hayden’s and realized the label should come off the bottle pretty easily. I think I’m gonna go ahead and try this infinity thing.

We finished off our bottle of Pappy 15 the other night. We want to keep the bottle and are actually thinking about doing the infinity time with it.

Wed July 01, 2020 1:25 am

Bammer wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Had some Bird Dog Peach Bourbon this past week. It was great in iced tea.

How similar is this to BSB as far as bastardized flavored whiskey goes?

I've never had any BSB.

There Bird Dog Peach was fine. But I didn't love it. Mostly we put it in iced tea. And that wasn't too bad.
Post a reply