Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=537
Page 22 of 28

Author:  96583UP [ Sun February 23, 2020 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Image

So I got a bottle of this today, and it is so good. I think I might go buy a couple more bottles before it goes away.


is it like khalua?

what’s the alcohol content?

are you shitting uncontrollably?

Author:  epilogue [ Sun February 23, 2020 11:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

That looks really interesting, Ruddo. What's it taste like?

Author:  bart [ Sun February 23, 2020 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

My guess is whiskey and coffee

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Mon February 24, 2020 12:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

Yeah not like Kahlua at all. It tastes like Jameson with a splash of cold Brew coffee in it. It's quite tasty

Author:  doug rr [ Mon February 24, 2020 3:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

is it better than throwing a splash of regular jameson into a hot black coffee on a sunday morning with a newspaper?

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Mon February 24, 2020 3:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

doug rr wrote:
is it better than throwing a splash of regular jameson into a hot black coffee on a sunday morning with a newspaper?

No

Author:  doug rr [ Sun March 01, 2020 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

bought this today, its a local washington state one...i haven't tried it yet

Image

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu March 05, 2020 9:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

My hotel in Denver has Oban 14. I'm a happy dude.

Author:  washing machine [ Thu March 05, 2020 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My hotel in Denver has COVID-19. I'm a happy dude.

Chris.

Author:  Chris_H_2 [ Thu March 05, 2020 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

yes?

Author:  doug rr [ Fri March 06, 2020 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My hotel in Denver has Oban 14. I'm a happy dude.

little bottles in the room or down in the bar?

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri March 06, 2020 3:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My hotel in Denver has Oban 14. I'm a happy dude.

little bottles in the room or down in the bar?

In the bar. It was 25 bucks a glass, but it was delicious.

Author:  doug rr [ Fri March 06, 2020 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My hotel in Denver has Oban 14. I'm a happy dude.

little bottles in the room or down in the bar?

In the bar. It was 25 bucks a glass, but it was delicious.

yikes, $25 is pretty steep..thats usually a 16-18 range..at least from what i remember

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Fri March 06, 2020 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My hotel in Denver has Oban 14. I'm a happy dude.

little bottles in the room or down in the bar?

In the bar. It was 25 bucks a glass, but it was delicious.

yikes, $25 is pretty steep..thats usually a 16-18 range..at least from what i remember

Yes but I'm staying in a Gaylord resort with not much around it. Everything here is at least $18

Author:  Self [ Fri March 06, 2020 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
doug rr wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
My hotel in Denver has Oban 14. I'm a happy dude.

little bottles in the room or down in the bar?

In the bar. It was 25 bucks a glass, but it was delicious.

yikes, $25 is pretty steep..thats usually a 16-18 range..at least from what i remember

Yes but I'm staying in a Gaylord resort with not much around it. Everything here is at least $18

$25 seems like a bargain for a Gaylord.

Author:  doug rr [ Wed April 15, 2020 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

starting today I am doing this...I have 4 bottles with only a pour or 2 left..join me

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/dini ... ottle.html

Author:  doug rr [ Wed April 15, 2020 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

doug rr wrote:
starting today I am doing this...I have 4 bottles with only a pour or 2 left..join me

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/dini ... ottle.html


so, i started my bottle today...so far a 1-2 ounce combination of each:
high west double rye
bird dog bourbon
woodinville rye
wayward rye

i'm doing it in the empty Wayward bottle as i thought it was appropriate..

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Thu April 16, 2020 4:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

doug, you should check out Oola bourbon while in seattle. I believe there's a tasting room on Capitol Hill. solid bourbon.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Thu April 16, 2020 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

Guys, that Jameson Cold Brew is so good. Get yourself a bottle, you won't be disappointed. I need to get a few more before it goes away.

Author:  doug rr [ Thu April 16, 2020 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Whisky, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon

bodysnatcher wrote:
doug, you should check out Oola bourbon while in seattle. I believe there's a tasting room on Capitol Hill. solid bourbon.

will search it out..my wife did buy a bottle of the Oola gin at whole foods the other day and really likes it

Page 22 of 28 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/