The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Mon January 26, 2015 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15063
Location: faked by jorge
swiss miss with the dehydrated mini marshmallows and a bunch of regular marshmallows thrown in for good measure sounds perfect right now.


none of that heat up the milk and add powdered nestle's quik to it for me.

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Tue January 27, 2015 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 31456
Location: this field intentionally left blank
Hot chocolate is pretty delicious but I don't drink it very often these days. I tend to opt for coffee-based drinks instead.

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
If earth were a sphere, it would be impossible for any of us to stay grounded.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Tue January 27, 2015 12:18 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18640
Location: the beach
its good with some jameson in it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Tue January 27, 2015 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15063
Location: faked by jorge
doug rr wrote:
its good with some jameson in it

i think you'd post that in just about any food related thread, d rr

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Tue January 27, 2015 1:51 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18640
Location: the beach
malice wrote:
doug rr wrote:
its good with some jameson in it

i think you'd post that in just about any food related thread, d rr


you're probably right


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Thu January 29, 2015 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 15971
malice wrote:
swiss miss with the dehydrated mini marshmallows and a bunch of regular marshmallows thrown in for good measure sounds perfect right now.


none of that heat up the milk and add powdered nestle's quik to it for me.

my wife recently discovered swiss miss keurig cups


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 6:41 pm 
Online
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3345
Location: Oslo, Norway
I wouldn’t mind one right now. Chocolate, hot or cold, liquid or not, is just amazing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 7:19 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45136
I like the "drinking chocolate" you can get at some better coffee shops. Almost like liquid chocolate, but not quite. Still, way chocolatier than hot chocolate.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: hot chocolate
PostPosted: Wed October 11, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I like the "drinking chocolate" you can get at some better coffee shops. Almost like liquid chocolate, but not quite. Still, way chocolatier than hot chocolate.

Yeah, this stuff is awesome


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri December 15, 2017 5:51 pm