The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 290  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Sun September 03, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50428
Location: Sector 7-G
wease wrote:
Sausages, sautéed onions, peppers and kale

Italian Sausages & Peppers with Fregola Sarda Pasta & Garlic-Parmesan Broccoli for me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Sun September 03, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
i'm at my parents and they will be picking up hardees' burgerz

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Sun September 03, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6133
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm at my parents and they will be picking up hardees' burgerz

What will you get on yours?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Sun September 03, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm at my parents and they will be picking up hardees' burgerz

What will you get on yours?

i dunno i'm just going to eat whatever they bring but if it has any dang tomatoes or dang onions they're coming off

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Sun September 03, 2017 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6133
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i'm at my parents and they will be picking up hardees' burgerz

What will you get on yours?

i dunno i'm just going to eat whatever they bring but if it has any dang tomatoes or dang onions they're coming off

Better to micro manage that stuff, I agree.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Sun September 03, 2017 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12439
Location: Where everybody knows your name
cutuphalfdead wrote:
wease wrote:
Sausages, sautéed onions, peppers and kale

Italian Sausages & Peppers with Fregola Sarda Pasta & Garlic-Parmesan Broccoli for me

Nice


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Sun September 03, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12439
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Tonight I've got some seafood stock that I'm going to put some sautéed tilapia, mate and onions into and have a hopefully delicious soup.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12439
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Zucchini boats


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
i had an oatmeal creme pie, a few pieces of sliced deli turkey, popcorn, and a bowl of cereal

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12439
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i had an oatmeal creme pie

Little Debbie?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 2:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i had an oatmeal creme pie

Little Debbie?

uh huh

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12439
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i had an oatmeal creme pie

Little Debbie?

uh huh

Do they even sell Little Debbies outside the south?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i had an oatmeal creme pie

Little Debbie?

uh huh

Do they even sell Little Debbies outside the south?

if not it's their loss amicorrect

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12439
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i had an oatmeal creme pie

Little Debbie?

uh huh

Do they even sell Little Debbies outside the south?

if not it's their loss amicorrect

Once upon a time I would've said yes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri September 08, 2017 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i had an oatmeal creme pie

Little Debbie?

uh huh

Do they even sell Little Debbies outside the south?

if not it's their loss amicorrect

Once upon a time I would've said yes.

they're very healthy

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Mon September 11, 2017 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12439
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Flatiron steak, collard greens, bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapeños


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Mon September 11, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21191
Location: the beach
ordering a pizza and some wings..

GO BRONCOS


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Mon September 11, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
doug rr wrote:
ordering a pizza and some wings..

GO BRONCOS

how bout them raiders? looked impressive

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Mon September 11, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21191
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
ordering a pizza and some wings..

GO BRONCOS

how bout them raiders? looked impressive


they are the 32nd best team in the NFL


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Mon September 11, 2017 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49606
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
ordering a pizza and some wings..

GO BRONCOS

how bout them raiders? looked impressive


they are the 32nd best team in the NFL

i only saw a few minutes of their game, but i'm calling it here first - super bowl champs

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5788 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 290  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon July 23, 2018 2:02 pm