The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5958 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273 ... 298  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13163
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Shrimp lettuce wraps tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7038
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Wife is making tacos and I helped

_________________
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50838
tree_ wrote:
Wife is making tacos and I helped

now I’m craving mexican...it’s been awhile

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 7038
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Wife is making tacos and I helped

now I’m craving mexican...it’s been awhile

No she's Lebanese and you can't have her. Jerk.

_________________
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Wed April 11, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Posts: 2978
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Wife is making tacos and I helped

now I’m craving mexican...it’s been awhile

tacos tierra caliente, hermano


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Thu April 12, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9768
Location: Space City
--- wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Wife is making tacos and I helped

now I’m craving mexican...it’s been awhile

tacos tierra caliente, hermano

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Thu April 12, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50838
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Wife is making tacos and I helped

now I’m craving mexican...it’s been awhile

No she's Lebanese and you can't have her. Jerk.

lebanese i hardly know her

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Thu April 12, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13163
Location: Where everybody knows your name
wease wrote:
Shrimp lettuce wraps tonight

Doing this tonight.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Thu April 12, 2018 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8900
Location: here
Something up

_________________
--- wrote:
i want for to hunker down


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Thu April 12, 2018 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8900
Location: here
Trouble and nobody cares

_________________
--- wrote:
i want for to hunker down


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21658
Location: the beach
lettuce wrap taco things


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13163
Location: Where everybody knows your name
doug rr wrote:
lettuce wrap taco things

That’s pretty much what we had.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Cherry smoked spatchcocked chickens (been brining all night) roasted brussels sprouts, and red lobster cheddar biscuits

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50838
hi balki

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi balki


Sup, girl?

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50838
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi balki


Sup, girl?

i am presently chilling...yourself?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi balki


Sup, girl?

i am presently chilling...yourself?


I just missed the cut in my first Amateur Web.com tour event in Tiger Woods 2014. I was +2 in Round 1 at The Atlanta Athletic Club, but then got into some steady rain and swirling winds in Round 2. I played even through the first 6, and even birdied 7, but then it all came crashing down after that.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50838
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi balki


Sup, girl?

i am presently chilling...yourself?


I just missed the cut in my first Amateur Web.com tour event in Tiger Woods 2014. I was +2 in Round 1 at The Atlanta Athletic Club, but then got into some steady rain and swirling winds in Round 2. I played even through the first 6, and even birdied 7, but then it all came crashing down after that.

did Kevin Streelman make the cut?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi balki


Sup, girl?

i am presently chilling...yourself?


I just missed the cut in my first Amateur Web.com tour event in Tiger Woods 2014. I was +2 in Round 1 at The Atlanta Athletic Club, but then got into some steady rain and swirling winds in Round 2. I played even through the first 6, and even birdied 7, but then it all came crashing down after that.

did Kevin Streelman make the cut?


I'd have to go back and look, Lenny. But I shut down the system for now.

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you making tonight?
PostPosted: Fri April 13, 2018 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50838
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Balki wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi balki


Sup, girl?

i am presently chilling...yourself?


I just missed the cut in my first Amateur Web.com tour event in Tiger Woods 2014. I was +2 in Round 1 at The Atlanta Athletic Club, but then got into some steady rain and swirling winds in Round 2. I played even through the first 6, and even birdied 7, but then it all came crashing down after that.

did Kevin Streelman make the cut?


I'd have to go back and look, Lenny. But I shut down the system for now.

oh well

better luck next time

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5958 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273 ... 298  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon September 24, 2018 11:36 pm