The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 638, 639, 640, 641, 642  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon June 15, 2020 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14049
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Cold beer!

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon June 15, 2020 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 5946
Location: Tristes Tropiques
Bammer wrote:
Cold beer!

_________________
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Seems like Mickey has formed 4 decks worth of archetypes out of RMers, and he’s playing them off of each other as if to divine some sort of overall meaning to this place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon June 15, 2020 11:13 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29380
Location: the beach
cedar ridge rye


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon June 15, 2020 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 5946
Location: Tristes Tropiques
Alcohol

_________________
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Seems like Mickey has formed 4 decks worth of archetypes out of RMers, and he’s playing them off of each other as if to divine some sort of overall meaning to this place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue June 16, 2020 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 16445
Location: Space City
Sierra Nevada Pale. Sun is setting.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue June 16, 2020 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14049
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
I’m off alcohol for like a week. Too much gas.

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 12:28 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29380
Location: the beach
high west double rye


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14049
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Did lenny quit the board again? Because I’ll drink to that.

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 1:15 am 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 655
Location: northwest midwest
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 10:58 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29380
Location: the beach
jameson


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu June 18, 2020 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 42641
Location: Mountains
tea


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat June 20, 2020 5:02 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 22593
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
Old fashioned


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon June 22, 2020 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 82994
Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
Water


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue June 23, 2020 10:26 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29380
Location: the beach
gin and tonic


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue June 23, 2020 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14049
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Iced black coffee

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 24, 2020 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23436
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Water, but it’s some sort of flavored bottle deal by a company called Cirkul. The Weaselings gave it to me for Father’s Day.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 24, 2020 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 82994
Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
wease wrote:
Water, but it’s some sort of flavored bottle deal by a company called Cirkul. The Weaselings gave it to me for Father’s Day.

Is it any good?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 24, 2020 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 82994
Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
iced coffee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 24, 2020 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23436
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
Water, but it’s some sort of flavored bottle deal by a company called Cirkul. The Weaselings gave it to me for Father’s Day.

Is it any good?

The flavor comes from these different flavored cartridge things that last for more than a few bottle refills. You can set the intensity of the flavor you want and the lower the intensity, the longer the cartridge lasts. I couldn’t handle more than a three (out of ten) so I’m still on my first cartridge. It was tangerine-orange and was pretty tasty. Some of these flavors are even caffeinated so I’ll have to be careful drinking them in the pm. I actually don’t even know what other flavors they got me, but I’m excited to try them.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 24, 2020 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 82994
Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
Water, but it’s some sort of flavored bottle deal by a company called Cirkul. The Weaselings gave it to me for Father’s Day.

Is it any good?

The flavor comes from these different flavored cartridge things that last for more than a few bottle refills. You can set the intensity of the flavor you want and the lower the intensity, the longer the cartridge lasts. I couldn’t handle more than a three (out of ten) so I’m still on my first cartridge. It was tangerine-orange and was pretty tasty. Some of these flavors are even caffeinated so I’ll have to be careful drinking them in the pm. I actually don’t even know what other flavors they got me, but I’m excited to try them.

Nice. This sounds really interesting to me. I might have to look into this.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12840 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 638, 639, 640, 641, 642  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu July 09, 2020 2:56 am