The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524 ... 557  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cran apple juice

When I go to the store for cranberry juice, they only ever have cran apple.

Do you buy it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52366
it's so good

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66875
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cran apple juice

When I go to the store for cranberry juice, they only ever have cran apple.

Do you buy it?

oh heavens no


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
I like it better than cranberry juice. I find that straight up cran can be a little too heavy and bitter. The apple thins it out and balances it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66875
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
I like it better than cranberry juice. I find that straight up cran can be a little too heavy and bitter. The apple thins it out and balances it.

Yeah, I agree. But when I want cranberry juice, I want cranberry juice. I like the heaviness and the bitterness. But I also enjoy a little cran-apple from time to time, too. Plenty of room for both.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I like it better than cranberry juice. I find that straight up cran can be a little too heavy and bitter. The apple thins it out and balances it.

Yeah, I agree. But when I want cranberry juice, I want cranberry juice. I like the heaviness and the bitterness. But I also enjoy a little cran-apple from time to time, too. Plenty of room for both.

That's true.

The other day I was drinking a cranberry cider. Ever had that?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66875
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I like it better than cranberry juice. I find that straight up cran can be a little too heavy and bitter. The apple thins it out and balances it.

Yeah, I agree. But when I want cranberry juice, I want cranberry juice. I like the heaviness and the bitterness. But I also enjoy a little cran-apple from time to time, too. Plenty of room for both.

That's true.

The other day I was drinking a cranberry cider. Ever had that?

I have not.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I like it better than cranberry juice. I find that straight up cran can be a little too heavy and bitter. The apple thins it out and balances it.

Yeah, I agree. But when I want cranberry juice, I want cranberry juice. I like the heaviness and the bitterness. But I also enjoy a little cran-apple from time to time, too. Plenty of room for both.

That's true.

The other day I was drinking a cranberry cider. Ever had that?

I have not.

Man it'll change your life. Make you feel like you're back at grandma's house.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 15051
Red wine.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
GODDAMMIT VG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66875
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Haha!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Dr.Pepper

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52366
sweet tea

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 4613
nitro cold brew


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66875
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
iced coffee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51817
Location: Sector 7-G
iced coffee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
Pecan porter and a shot of Campari

Rainy day drink


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Kiwi Strawberry Snapple

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:54 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22123
Location: the beach
washing machine wrote:
Pecan porter and a shot of Campari

Rainy day drink


i think ill have a campari and soda now


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Pecan porter and a shot of Campari

Rainy day drink


i think ill have a campari and soda now

Be the captain of your own ship, friend.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524 ... 557  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue November 13, 2018 6:27 pm