The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469 ... 524  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6922
makers n cola

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62671
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
green tea


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8078
Location: here
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

_________________
nothing!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62671
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
knee tunes wrote:
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

Are you sick or just trying something?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 8:53 pm 
Online
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11547
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Matcha latte


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 8:54 pm 
Online
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11547
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

Are you sick or just trying something?

I used to know a guy that would mix whiskey with Alka Seltzer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62671
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

Are you sick or just trying something?

I used to know a guy that would mix whiskey with Alka Seltzer

Was he sick or just trying something?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 9:32 pm 
Online
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11547
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

Are you sick or just trying something?

I used to know a guy that would mix whiskey with Alka Seltzer

Was he sick or just trying something?

He didn’t like soda water and the alka seltzer cold stuff had a sweetness in it. He just liked it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62671
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

Are you sick or just trying something?

I used to know a guy that would mix whiskey with Alka Seltzer

Was he sick or just trying something?

He didn’t like soda water and the alka seltzer cold stuff had a sweetness in it. He just liked it.

What kind of whiskey was his favorite mixer? Makers? Jameson?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 9:42 pm 
Online
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11547
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

Are you sick or just trying something?

I used to know a guy that would mix whiskey with Alka Seltzer

Was he sick or just trying something?

He didn’t like soda water and the alka seltzer cold stuff had a sweetness in it. He just liked it.

What kind of whiskey was his favorite mixer? Makers? Jameson?

Jack Daniels. Alka Seltzer

Well, Crown Royal was his favorite but it was expensive.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62671
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Alka Seltzer severe flu and cold citrus--pink

It's good

Are you sick or just trying something?

I used to know a guy that would mix whiskey with Alka Seltzer

Was he sick or just trying something?

He didn’t like soda water and the alka seltzer cold stuff had a sweetness in it. He just liked it.

What kind of whiskey was his favorite mixer? Makers? Jameson?

Jack Daniels. Alka Seltzer

Well, Crown Royal was his favorite but it was expensive.

Jack Daniels makes a bit of sense to me actually. I can see how that would taste fine with the sweetness of alka seltzer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 5962
Location: Oslo, Norway
Porter beer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sat February 10, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 62671
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
green tea


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6922
water

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 1:03 am 
Online
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11547
Location: Where everybody knows your name
H2O


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6922
Irpinia Aglianico

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 5:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 11515
Location: Mining for Tanners
Raspberry Lemonade

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 5:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 49422
Location: Sector 7-G
water


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18460
Location: Hunter
water


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 7:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 11515
Location: Mining for Tanners
Raspberry Lemonade

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469 ... 524  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wease and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 5:54 pm