Re: The Official Citrus Fruit Thread

Sun February 11, 2018 8:14 pm

It's no calamondin, but it'll do

Sun February 11, 2018 8:28 pm

never had those

Mon February 12, 2018 8:27 pm

The WBZ newsroom has just declared a citrus hour.

Tue February 13, 2018 1:18 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:How do y'all feel about kumquats?

delicious

Tue February 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Just had a sumo orange for the firs time and holy shit was that good.

Wed February 28, 2018 5:33 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:Just had a sumo orange for the firs time and holy shit was that good.

Seriously team, if you haven't had a sumo orange yet you need to make that a priority.

Wed February 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Never heard of before.

Wed February 28, 2018 5:37 pm

they're good with A-1

Wed February 28, 2018 5:41 pm

they're a mandarin/california navel hybrid and the flavors come in waves, i can't get over how good it is

Wed February 28, 2018 5:45 pm

my tangerine tree is starting to produce...got about 40 on their now all still green and about the size of a dime

Wed February 28, 2018 5:46 pm

"Exclusive new citrus varietal, developed in Japan and now grown on family farms in California's San Joaquin Valley. Large mandarin with some orange parentage. Its unique characteristics include a large, distinct shape that's easy to peel. Naturally seedless, sweet and juicy."

Wed February 28, 2018 5:55 pm

doug rr wrote:my tangerine tree is starting to produce...got about 40 on their now all still green and about the size of a dime

My uncle is a landscaper out of Riverside and every so often he'll send me a box of fruit from his clients' trees.

Wed February 28, 2018 6:13 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
doug rr wrote:my tangerine tree is starting to produce...got about 40 on their now all still green and about the size of a dime

My uncle is a landscaper out of Riverside and every so often he'll send me a box of fruit from his clients' trees.

i'll be driving through there tomorrow, i'll stop in and say hey and grab a slice of pie

Wed February 28, 2018 6:55 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:

senor pedro n. clarke

Fri March 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Got Sumos for more than half price because the PLU wasn't in the system so the kid just rang them up as navels. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Fri March 09, 2018 9:13 pm

washing machine wrote:Ladies and gents, I present to you the finger lime.

fuck yeah green grapes in that pumpernickel loaf.com ok

Fri March 09, 2018 10:49 pm

:lol:

Sat March 10, 2018 1:22 am

Anders wrote:"Exclusive new citrus varietal, developed in Japan and now grown on family farms in California's San Joaquin Valley. Large mandarin with some orange parentage. Its unique characteristics include a large, distinct shape that's easy to peel. Naturally seedless, sweet and juicy."

if they are seedless, how do they reproduce?

Sat March 10, 2018 6:56 pm

96583UP wrote:
Anders wrote:"Exclusive new citrus varietal, developed in Japan and now grown on family farms in California's San Joaquin Valley. Large mandarin with some orange parentage. Its unique characteristics include a large, distinct shape that's easy to peel. Naturally seedless, sweet and juicy."

if they are seedless, how do they reproduce?

tree cloning

Sat March 10, 2018 8:38 pm

I like mangoes
Post a reply