Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

What are you eating right now?
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=297
Page 1 of 222

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  What are you eating right now?

Egg mcmuffin and a "hash brown".

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

I like McDonalds hashbrowns. It's impossible to get a good hashbrown in England. I also really like McSausage and McEgg McBagels.

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

McDonald's breakfast is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Yup.

I just ate a pack of Tuc Sandwiches. Do you have those over there? Probably not. Cheese crackers with a soft cheese centre sandwiched between them.

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Heavens no.

Author:  Self [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

When I have a really bad hangover, I get a sausage biscuit and hashbrown. Two negatives make a positive?

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

I actually got two mcmuffins and two hash browns. McDonalds really wants to kill off their customers by pretty much giving you the second of each for free.

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

cutuphalfdead wrote:
I actually got two mcmuffins and two hash browns. McDonalds really wants to kill off their customers by pretty much giving you the second of each for free.


They don't over here. Bastards.

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Self wrote:
When I have a really bad hangover, I get a sausage biscuit and hashbrown. Two negatives make a positive?


Your biscuit is our 'bap' or 'butty', right?

Author:  Self [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Yeah, I get two. And a big fucking soda. :oops:

Author:  Self [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

harmless wrote:
Self wrote:
When I have a really bad hangover, I get a sausage biscuit and hashbrown. Two negatives make a positive?


Your biscuit is our 'bap' or 'butty', right?

I think they're similar. The main ingredient in ours is shame, though.

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Self wrote:
harmless wrote:
Self wrote:
When I have a really bad hangover, I get a sausage biscuit and hashbrown. Two negatives make a positive?


Your biscuit is our 'bap' or 'butty', right?

I think they're similar. The main ingredient in ours is shame, though.


:thumbsup:

Author:  Dr. Van Nostrand [ Tue January 01, 2013 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Cooked a frozen red baron pizza

Author:  Simple Torture [ Tue January 01, 2013 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

My girlfriend and I are starting Weight Watchers. So not much.

Author:  Chloe [ Tue January 01, 2013 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Simple Torture wrote:
My girlfriend and I are starting Weight Watchers. So not much.

Best program ever! You still eat whatever you want, just smaller portions & lots of veggies. Good luck!

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Portion size is my biggest problem. I love my food and want lots of it.

Author:  Chloe [ Tue January 01, 2013 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Portion size is my biggest problem. I love my food and want lots of it.

Yeah, it's rough. I managed to lose 17 lbs doing WW. It's amazing how quickly the weight comes off when you eat real portions of everything :lol:

Author:  Simple Torture [ Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Portion size is my biggest problem. I love my food and want lots of it.


Yeah, agreed. I always go back for more. Our first goal is to only make what we're going to eat. No seconds, no leftovers. For lunch today she made homemade, fat free, low-cal mozzarella sticks. Nice!

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Tue January 01, 2013 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

I ate a spinach salad for lunch. That's kinda like Weight Watchers.

Author:  tommymtcom [ Tue January 01, 2013 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What are you eating right now?

Panera broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl

:li:

Page 1 of 222 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/