Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread

Fri September 10, 2021 12:03 am

Our espresso/americano machine has built in grinder which is amazing.

I like not having an extra small appliance to worry about. Plus this machine here is so nice looking I don’t want an ugly grinder anywhere in sight!

When it dies I am getting one of these and will likely start buying my coffee already ground.

Fri September 10, 2021 12:04 am

Chris_H_2 wrote:Image

hold me, daddy

Fri September 10, 2021 12:39 am

I made a decent french press at my campsite this morning. Ended up dropping a massive shit behind a downed tree because of it.

Fri September 10, 2021 2:15 am

Strat wrote:I made a decent french press at my campsite this morning. Ended up dropping a massive shit behind a downed tree because of it.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again-

This is the content I’m here for

Fri September 17, 2021 4:21 am

Bought some stuff from Koffee Kult. Smells amazing. Chemex tomorrow morning.

Cupping Notes: peaches, green apple, pear, floral and a crisp white wine finish - roasted at medium.
[…]

This Award-Winning Ethiopia Hambela Bishan Fugu is a limited offering. A favorite at our studio for pour-over, flash brew coffee, and espresso. This coffee has won many competitions and score a 92.

Fri September 17, 2021 1:08 pm

I live nearby Cafe Zavalía, a little place thats so fucking awesome. Im addicted to it. My sister came for the weekend and i bought her a bag of this wonderful sorcery.

Fri September 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Had a cup of coffee today for the first time in months. I hope I don't stroke out.

Fri September 17, 2021 2:05 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Had a cup of coffee today for the first time in months. I hope I don't stroke out.

If you do please describe the sensation after you come to.

Fri September 17, 2021 2:16 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Had a cup of coffee today for the first time in months. I hope I don't stroke out.

pff i already had 3

Fri September 17, 2021 2:37 pm

my eyes are already twitching

Fri September 17, 2021 2:45 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Bought some stuff from Koffee Kult. Smells amazing. Chemex tomorrow morning.

Cupping Notes: peaches, green apple, pear, floral and a crisp white wine finish - roasted at medium.
[…]

This Award-Winning Ethiopia Hambela Bishan Fugu is a limited offering. A favorite at our studio for pour-over, flash brew coffee, and espresso. This coffee has won many competitions and score a 92.

This is delicious. Doesn’t stand up to food too well, but on its own it deserves all the hype.

Sun September 26, 2021 1:47 am

i had a cup of coffee for the first time since january. it was delicious.

Sun September 26, 2021 1:57 am

spike wrote:i had a cup of coffee for the first time since january. it was delicious.

black?

Sun September 26, 2021 2:02 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:i had a cup of coffee for the first time since january. it was delicious.

black?

yessir

Sun September 26, 2021 2:06 am

spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:

black?

yessir

were you surrounded by any kids at play?

Sun September 26, 2021 7:23 pm

You have maybe passed the torch to me. Since I bumped the matcha thread earlier this week I've been coffee free.

Fri October 15, 2021 8:23 pm

David Chang Show, and they're talkin' coffee.

Coffee: Demystified

Thu October 21, 2021 11:16 pm

TIL the Starbucks in Seattle has a bar.

A friend/coworker of mine is visiting there with his girlfriend. He went there yesterday, along with a brewery called Optimism(?), and went back to Starbucks today, and learned they have a bar.

Can’t believe bammer didn’t mention that in our chat.

Fri October 22, 2021 12:30 am

bammer’s too good to slum with the commoners that would get their coffee from Starbucks.

Fri October 22, 2021 2:40 am

“The Starbucks in Seattle”

Yeah there’s just the one :lol:
Post a reply