The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19786
washing machine wrote:
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Especially since I only go to Starbucks when I'm running late, like Kaius.

But you would eventually get a free coffee for your efforts by using the Starbucks app.

I get free coffee just by smiling sometimes.

do you do the same for your bar patrons?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 7:11 pm 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 19244
Location: the beach
we have a new coffee shop near our house that has a monthly membership for $50..you get 1 drink per day of your choice..its a hell of a deal since we go everyday


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 7673
Location: Space City
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Especially since I only go to Starbucks when I'm running late, like Kaius.

But you would eventually get a free coffee for your efforts by using the Starbucks app.

I get free coffee just by smiling sometimes.

do you do the same for your bar patrons?

Never.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19786
washing machine wrote:
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Especially since I only go to Starbucks when I'm running late, like Kaius.

But you would eventually get a free coffee for your efforts by using the Starbucks app.

I get free coffee just by smiling sometimes.

do you do the same for your bar patrons?

Never.

I wouldn’t either. Seems bad for business.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Wed February 14, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 7673
Location: Space City
Oh, for sure.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 7673
Location: Space City
Sipping on some coffee brewed from naturally processed (not washed) Ethiopian beans. I guess I’ve never had this before. It’s pretty distinct. Like chocolate covered starberry. Not what I’d normally expect or choose in a coffee, but I’m digging it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 5492
i have an ethiopian in my fridge right now

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 4:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
I swallowed my face just to keep from biting
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9983
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Zero


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 5492
aqua

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 7673
Location: Space City
You guys are really fucking up this thread and I can’t take it before morning coffee.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I swallowed my face just to keep from biting
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9983
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Arabica


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 7673
Location: Space City
wease


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Sun February 18, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I swallowed my face just to keep from biting
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9983
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Chicory


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 19, 2018 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 5492
i made coffee this morning using tap water rather than bottled because i was making a lot and then this evening noticed light brown water coming from the faucets

the town must be flushing the pipes today

which means my coffee probably contained a special blend of minerals, feces, and carcinogens

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 19, 2018 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 46799
I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I've really enjoyed trying different cold brews. I've found one available in the store that is just phenomenal. Kona brand.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 19, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
I swallowed my face just to keep from biting
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9983
Location: Where everybody knows your name
96583UP wrote:
i made coffee this morning using tap water rather than bottled because i was making a lot and then this evening noticed light brown water coming from the faucets

the town must be flushing the pipes today

which means my coffee probably contained a special blend of minerals, feces, and carcinogens

Prolly a little pee in there too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Appreciation Thread
PostPosted: Mon February 19, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 5492
wease wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i made coffee this morning using tap water rather than bottled because i was making a lot and then this evening noticed light brown water coming from the faucets

the town must be flushing the pipes today

which means my coffee probably contained a special blend of minerals, feces, and carcinogens

Prolly a little pee in there too.


leave the chinese out of this

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat February 24, 2018 1:58 pm