Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: Specialty and fine cheeses

Thu November 05, 2015 3:37 pm

So here in the south (the real south, not the lenny south) pimiento cheese has become similar to the craft beer world. There are people all over making "specialty" and "reserve" pimiento cheeses. I just had a "Private Stock" sharp pimiento cheese and it was delicious.

Thu November 05, 2015 3:54 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:So here in the south (the real south, not the lenny south) pimiento cheese has become similar to the craft beer world. There are people all over making "specialty" and "reserve" pimiento cheeses. I just had a "Private Stock" sharp pimiento cheese and it was delicious.

I still have never tried this before. Need to fix that.

Thu November 05, 2015 6:16 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:So here in the south (the real south, not the lenny south) pimiento cheese has become similar to the craft beer world. There are people all over making "specialty" and "reserve" pimiento cheeses. I just had a "Private Stock" sharp pimiento cheese and it was delicious.

Is that like special red #10 or how exactly does one define that neck of the south?
-curious westerner

Thu November 05, 2015 6:18 pm

man I love pimento cheese

Sat December 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Eating one of the finer cheeses on this planet, Humboldt Fog

Fri December 25, 2015 2:23 pm

My wife got me an assortment of specialty and fine cheeses that aren't readily available in our area. I'm so excited.

Sat December 26, 2015 3:41 am

Ruddo, when you lived out here did you ever go through the town of Sutter Creek up in Gold Country? They have a kick ass little cheese shop there, I can't pass through without stopping

Sat December 26, 2015 3:46 am

had some cheese dip with velveeta tonight :thumbsup:

Sat December 26, 2015 3:48 am

dpupenya wrote:Ruddo, when you lived out here did you ever go through the town of Sutter Creek up in Gold Country? They have a kick ass little cheese shop there, I can't pass through without stopping

Went through there but never hit a cheese shop. :/

Sun December 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Walked out with a nice smoked blue

Thu December 31, 2015 3:15 am

Gonna melt some of that blue on my New York tonight. Got a strong ass IPA. Damn right it's a good Hump Day

Thu March 31, 2016 3:51 am

Fri April 01, 2016 1:58 pm

I like cheese

Fri April 01, 2016 6:18 pm

What's the rowdiest of roadians favorite cheese?

Fri September 23, 2016 11:29 am

Anybody got any suggestions for cheese in the pacific northwest? I'm hoping there'll be a good range at Pike Place Market in Seattle.

Fri September 23, 2016 1:14 pm

ABNorman wrote:Anybody got any suggestions for cheese in the pacific northwest? I'm hoping there'll be a good range at Pike Place Market in Seattle.

There is actually a cheese maker in Pike Place market. It is called Beechers and they are great. Go there and get samples and watch them make cheese. Otherwise, go get a nice Humboldt Fog.

Thu January 12, 2017 5:48 am

https://munchies.vice.com/en/articles/h ... heesemaker

Tue March 14, 2017 10:56 pm

So Boars Head makes a Monterey/Bleu cheese that slices easy. It is very delicious on burgers

Tue March 14, 2017 11:06 pm

i had a nice chunk of cotswold earlier....

Fri March 24, 2017 3:50 pm

this place is opening a couple blocks from my house in a few weeks...my wife and I are in trouble

http://www.culturedslice.com
Post a reply