The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Tue January 12, 2021 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 40963
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
yeah ok i want this:

This Kitchen Garden System Adds Microgreens (and Alexa) To Your Lockdown Diet
https://gizmodo.com/this-kitchen-garden ... 1846036549


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Tue January 12, 2021 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21700
it's only $280

and you get to watch your kid / pet / fruit flies destroy the plants that took months to grow, gratis

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Sat January 16, 2021 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 57379
Location: September 2020 Poster of the Month
Charlie hates the sound of the beeps on the new toaster oven.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed January 20, 2021 11:15 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32074
Location: the beach
my wife got this a couple weeks ago..very interesting and have had a couple dishes so far

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed January 20, 2021 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 40931
Location: Buenos Aires
I got the Claire Saffitz book for Christmas. I love her

_________________
official winner of the Democracy Deferred: End of 2020 Election Prediction thread


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed January 20, 2021 11:22 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32074
Location: the beach
Jorge wrote:
I got the Claire Saffitz book for Christmas. I love her


do you ever think she sometimes gets her own hair in her food?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Wed January 20, 2021 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 40931
Location: Buenos Aires
Maybe

_________________
official winner of the Democracy Deferred: End of 2020 Election Prediction thread


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Thu January 21, 2021 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 18314
Location: Space City
My wife and I used our sous vide for the first time a couple of nights ago. A wedding present. We got married in...2017.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Thu January 21, 2021 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 13868
Location: An office full of assholes
washing machine wrote:
My wife and I used our sous vide for the first time a couple of nights ago. A wedding present. We got married in...2017.

Goddammit Reid


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon January 25, 2021 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 23903
hey trag

Quote:
If you're more into a morning green tea than coffee, you'll love being your own barista with this matcha maker. Now you can make delicious matcha at home without the whisk and bowl

https://www.amazon.com/Cuzen-Matcha-Inn ... WmJ2bu22FE


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon January 25, 2021 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 40963
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
spike wrote:
hey trag

Quote:
If you're more into a morning green tea than coffee, you'll love being your own barista with this matcha maker. Now you can make delicious matcha at home without the whisk and bowl

https://www.amazon.com/Cuzen-Matcha-Inn ... WmJ2bu22FE

yeah ok i want that.

How's your matcha treating you spike?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon January 25, 2021 4:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 23903
tragabigzanda wrote:
spike wrote:
hey trag

Quote:
If you're more into a morning green tea than coffee, you'll love being your own barista with this matcha maker. Now you can make delicious matcha at home without the whisk and bowl

https://www.amazon.com/Cuzen-Matcha-Inn ... WmJ2bu22FE

yeah ok i want that.

How's your matcha treating you spike?

Very well. Content to stay off the coffee at this point.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Mon January 25, 2021 4:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 25973
Location: Where everybody knows your name
spike wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
spike wrote:
hey trag

Quote:
If you're more into a morning green tea than coffee, you'll love being your own barista with this matcha maker. Now you can make delicious matcha at home without the whisk and bowl

https://www.amazon.com/Cuzen-Matcha-Inn ... WmJ2bu22FE

yeah ok i want that.

How's your matcha treating you spike?

Very well. Content to stay off the coffee at this point.

Matcha is so damn good

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 32990
I bought a slow cooker.

Looking forward to getting going with it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 65627
We use ours all the time during COVID. Doing a bolognese today

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 32990
Sounds great.

Stews and meat joints are gonna be the thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Sun January 31, 2021 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 40963
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
We use ours all the time during COVID. Doing a bolognese today

Do you use nutmeg bro?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 32990
First go with the slow cooker. Pork fillet with apples (and onions and chicken stock and mustard and creme fraiche and sage).

Can’t wait.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 40963
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
dimejinky99 wrote:
First go with the slow cooker. Pork fillet with apples (and onions and chicken stock and mustard and creme fraiche and sage).

Can’t wait.

Share this recipe?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Cookbooks, Kitchen Gadgets, Etc.
PostPosted: Thu February 04, 2021 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 32990
Here ye go. Amounts modified Cos I’m making a fillet joint and wasn’t slicing into medallions.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/slo ... let-apples


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed March 03, 2021 6:24 am