The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Sun August 02, 2020 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65370
96583UP wrote:
leftover thai

i need a thai cheat day

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Sun August 02, 2020 2:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 18107
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
leftover thai

i need a thai cheat day


get a tom yum soup and it wont be a cheat

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Sun August 02, 2020 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65370
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
leftover thai

i need a thai cheat day


get a tom yum soup and it wont be a cheat

and nothing else? i've never had that

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Sun August 02, 2020 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 18107
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
leftover thai

i need a thai cheat day


get a tom yum soup and it wont be a cheat

and nothing else? i've never had that


pla sam rod, also prob not a cheat

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Sun August 02, 2020 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65370
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
leftover thai

i need a thai cheat day


get a tom yum soup and it wont be a cheat

and nothing else? i've never had that


pla sam rod, also prob not a cheat

have something delivered to me

https://de80e00c-4a7a-485a-8188-fcb711c ... 8d2f34.pdf

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Sun August 02, 2020 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 18107
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
leftover thai

i need a thai cheat day


get a tom yum soup and it wont be a cheat

and nothing else? i've never had that


pla sam rod, also prob not a cheat

have something delivered to me

https://de80e00c-4a7a-485a-8188-fcb711c ... 8d2f34.pdf


things i like:

PHUKET LETTUCE WRAP
MASAMAN CHICKEN CURRY
BASIL CHICKEN
PINEAPPLE SHRIMP FRIED RICE
PAD SEE EW
TOM YUM SHRIMP
TOM KHA

things i might try from here that i haven't had:

SPICY CATFISH
THREE FLAVORED RED SNAPPER

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 21866
fish and chips


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65370
pork tenderloin
okra
strawberries

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 83620
Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
Salad


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 5:26 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29783
Location: the beach
old school canned salmon patties and corn


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 6485
Location: the afterlife...
durdencommatyler wrote:
Salad

What kind?

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65370
doug rr wrote:
old school canned salmon patties and corn

we ate those a lot growing up...can't remember the last time i had it

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 37551
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Salad
Summer sausage
Olives
Ricotta + baguette


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Mon August 03, 2020 11:52 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29783
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
old school canned salmon patties and corn

we ate those a lot growing up...can't remember the last time i had it

yeah, been awhile for us..i read something about them last week and it stuck


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Tue August 04, 2020 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65370
pork tenderloin
fried okra
a plum

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Tue August 04, 2020 1:24 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29783
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
pork tenderloin
fried okra
a plum

red or green plum?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Tue August 04, 2020 1:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65370
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
pork tenderloin
fried okra
a plum

red or green plum?

purple...i've never seen a green plum

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Tue August 04, 2020 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Calibrating
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 83620
Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
Iholdthepain wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Salad

What kind?

It was spinach, cherry tomato, cucumber, pepitas, broccoli, shredded cheddar cheese and honey-Dijon dressing. We also toasted some bread with oil and salt on the side. It was great.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Tue August 04, 2020 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 37551
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
baby poop


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What's for dinner?
PostPosted: Tue August 04, 2020 4:44 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29783
Location: the beach
chicken piccata


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri August 07, 2020 10:08 am