Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Donuts

Wed April 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Today I paid $2.75 for a donut and it actually felt like I was getting a good value. The icing was a matcha green tea variety and the dough was fluffier than your average day-old window offering. What's the most you'd pay for a donut?
Last edited by washing machine on Wed February 10, 2021 12:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Donuts

Wed April 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Reid, please do a search, we already have a donut thread.

edit - well, until you changed it.

Wed April 17, 2019 7:02 pm

If you're referring to the official bagel thread, that one hasn't been a donut thread since December of 2018. Keep up, Ruddo.

Wed April 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Nice try. But you're just gonna make this thread another muffins or some shit on 6 months.

OUT

Wed April 17, 2019 7:25 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Nice try. But you're just gonna make this thread another muffins or some shit on 6 months.

OUT

This thread may surprise you.

Wed April 17, 2019 7:50 pm

I am not above donuts, but I don't eat them. Good day.

Wed April 17, 2019 9:16 pm

washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Nice try. But you're just gonna make this thread another muffins or some shit on 6 months.

OUT

Yeah, buy changing the title six months into its run. Sometimes "surprise" is code for "this thread is going to piss you off."

Wed April 17, 2019 9:23 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:

OUT

Yeah, buy changing the title six months into its run. Sometimes "surprise" is code for "this thread is going to piss you off."

Lotta assumptions there, durds. What makes you think I'm going to change this thread? It's about donuts for crying out loud. I'm not tapping on your glass here, man.

Wed April 17, 2019 9:36 pm

washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:

OUT

Lotta assumptions there, durds. What makes you think I'm going to change this thread? It's about donuts for crying out loud. I'm not tapping on your glass here, man.

Just like that bagel thread was never about donuts and only about bagels, right?

Wed April 17, 2019 9:37 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:

OUT

Just like that bagel thread was never about donuts and only about bagels, right?

It literally says formerly donuts in the title.

Wed April 17, 2019 9:39 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:

OUT

I know what it literally says, Pete. And I'm obviously still hurt about it. The fact that he so cavalierly makes this thread weeks later just amplifies it. Why not just make a bagel thread????!!!!

It's utter madness! Don't tell me you don't see it

Wed April 17, 2019 9:40 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:

OUT

I know what it literally says, Pete. And I'm obviously still hurt about it. The fact that he so cavalierly makes this thread weeks later just amplifies it. Why not just make a bagel thread????!!!!

It's utter madness! Don't tell me you don't see it

:comp:

Wed April 17, 2019 9:42 pm

How many donuts have you had today, durds? I'd wager it's zero based on whatever donut-deficient tension you seem to have percolating inside you.
Last edited by washing machine on Wed April 17, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed April 17, 2019 9:42 pm

so far nobody has said anything about an expensive donut..

Wed April 17, 2019 9:43 pm

washing machine wrote:How many donuts have you had today, durds? I'd wager it's zero based on whatever donut-deficient tension you seem to have percolating inside you.

I wouldn't tell you even if I'd had a donut. It's not worth it anymore. This whole place is lies!

Wed April 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Wed April 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Is that from Jane the Virgin? If so, SPOILER THAT SHIT

Fri June 07, 2019 11:52 pm

National Donut Day and the RMer who started this thread couldn't even be bothered to bump it.

Typical. :roll:

Wed July 17, 2019 3:28 pm

Went in to my local donut shop for a breakfast croissant today. As the cashier was bagging it up, he threw in four donut holes on the house.

Roughly one donut consumed today.

Wed July 17, 2019 3:29 pm

I'm quitting junk food and almost all carbs/sugar.. stop talking about donuts please
Post a reply