The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 3:14 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25455
Location: the beach
I just cut cut serrano peppers and rubbed my eyes


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
that's the worst.

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 3:16 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25455
Location: the beach
my eyes hurt so bad i typed cut twice


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
I put a knife through my hand - two sets of stitches, two on each side.

also d rr, try cold water.

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 3:18 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25455
Location: the beach
malice wrote:
I put a knife through my hand - two sets of stitches, two on each side.

also d rr, try cold water.


ouch...cooking or experimenting?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
trying to cook with a migraine isn't such a good idea it turns out :/

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 17244
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Used self raising flour in pasta sheets for lasagne. It was "interesting". It turned out more like a pie in the end, the kids loved it anyway.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9330
Location: here
doug rr wrote:
malice wrote:
I put a knife through my hand - two sets of stitches, two on each side.

also d rr, try cold water.


ouch...cooking or experimenting?


she missed the steak


get it? kitchen mistakes

:shake:

_________________
P.s.
I'm the drummer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Thu November 07, 2013 7:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:23 pm
Posts: 570
Location: By The Sea.
I was using a microplane grater and grated the top off two fingers. There was a chunk of flesh left in the bowlful of cheese and I nearly passed out.

_________________
Strat wrote:
I trust no one who thinks parachutes is a terrible song.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 17244
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Sarah. wrote:
I was using a microplane grater and grated the top off two fingers. There was a chunk of flesh left in the bowlful of cheese and I nearly passed out.

:lol:
My wife does that way too often. I've had many salads and meals peppered with her skin and fingernails.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19569
Location: Hunter
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Sarah. wrote:
I was using a microplane grater and grated the top off two fingers. There was a chunk of flesh left in the bowlful of cheese and I nearly passed out.

:lol:
My wife does that way too often. I've had many salads and meals peppered with her skin and fingernails.

I've eaten parts of my wife I never thought I would. Ahem


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13631
Chicken Delicious.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 12:24 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25455
Location: the beach
:o


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
knee tunes wrote:
doug rr wrote:
malice wrote:
I put a knife through my hand - two sets of stitches, two on each side.

also d rr, try cold water.


ouch...cooking or experimenting?


she missed the steak


get it? kitchen mistakes

:shake:


Image

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:17 pm
Posts: 2275
Location: On a live wire right up off the street.
When I was learning to cook I tried to thicken a broth with corn flour and water. I used boiling water. It didn't work.

The end.

_________________
Self wrote:
Every time I get to be a bachelor, I order Chinese. Twice a year, I gorge on broccoli 'n beef and crab rangoons. The guilt reminds me of masturbation. So does the rice.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9330
Location: here
@SkitchP wrote:
Chicken Delicious.


chicken fingers delicious

_________________
P.s.
I'm the drummer


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Fri November 08, 2013 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 53578
Location: Sector 7-G
:gomez:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Tue November 19, 2013 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61768
@SkitchP wrote:
Chicken Delicious.

This would also be applicable in a Chud Mistakes thread.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Tue November 19, 2013 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 10161
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
i forgot to put chervil in my bouillabaisse lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kitchen Mistakes
PostPosted: Tue November 19, 2013 6:31 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 25455
Location: the beach
Alex wrote:
i forgot to put chervil in my bouillabaisse lol


that's ok, fennel is better


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 4:58 pm