The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35229
Location: Buenos Aires
https://www.facebook.com/jaleigh2010/vi ... 9486590841


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
i can't open FB at work

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42125
Location: Garbage Dump
Are hot dogs in gumbo THAT weird?

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35229
Location: Buenos Aires
Oh shit I thought they were making a weird soup


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35229
Location: Buenos Aires
Wait, the lady who made the video says it's not gumbo. Anyway it looks real gross


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42125
Location: Garbage Dump
Okay yeah that’s fucked up then

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 12732
Location: Space City
Either way, putting hot dogs in gumbo really is that weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54515
Putting hot dogs in anything other than a bun is weird if you are an adult

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 8546
Location: Oslo, Norway
Sausages can be used successfully in hundreds of dishes. Not sure about the linked dish though, didn’t look very good.


Last edited by Anders on Wed November 21, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Putting hot dogs in anything other than a bun is weird if you are an adult

put one in ur dicc and smoke it

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54515
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Putting hot dogs in anything other than a bun is weird if you are an adult

put one in ur dicc and smoke it

I bet u like beanie weenies

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Putting hot dogs in anything other than a bun is weird if you are an adult

put one in ur dicc and smoke it

I bet u like beanie weenies

never was a fan, tbh

what are your thoughts on potted meat?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71939
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Putting hot dogs in anything other than a bun is weird if you are an adult

Keeping it 100


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 12732
Location: Space City
One time when we were grocery shopping, two little girls who were clearly sent by their parents to pick up forgotten ingredients spotted my wife and asked her for help finding the ground beef. When she asked the girls what they were trying to make, they said "hot dogs." Talk about a food wtf. Kids these days, amirite?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
washing machine wrote:
One time when we were grocery shopping, two little girls who were clearly sent by their parents to pick up forgotten ingredients spotted my wife and asked her for help finding the ground beef. When she asked the girls what they were trying to make, they said "hot dogs." Kids these days, amirite?

were they homeless?

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 12732
Location: Space City
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
One time when we were grocery shopping, two little girls who were clearly sent by their parents to pick up forgotten ingredients spotted my wife and asked her for help finding the ground beef. When she asked the girls what they were trying to make, they said "hot dogs." Kids these days, amirite?

were they homeless?

Probably not. We weren't at a Fiesta Mart or anything like that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
washing machine wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
One time when we were grocery shopping, two little girls who were clearly sent by their parents to pick up forgotten ingredients spotted my wife and asked her for help finding the ground beef. When she asked the girls what they were trying to make, they said "hot dogs." Kids these days, amirite?

were they homeless?

Probably not. We weren't at a Fiesta Mart or anything like that.

god bless them

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35229
Location: Buenos Aires
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 42125
Location: Garbage Dump
The Horrible Food Porn FB page had some real doozies before they converted to the broader H O R R I B L E page they are now.

_________________
tree_ wrote:
I think I'm doomed to be foreverly lost in the infinite


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Food WTFs
PostPosted: Wed November 21, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
theplatypus wrote:
Image

gross

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 7:04 am