Post a reply

Re: Hot Sauce Committee

Sat July 14, 2018 7:25 pm

theplatypus wrote:It was July 9th

Thu August 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Really want to try this

JAK FROST WINTER CINNAMON

Jak Frost’s unique flavor profile comes from a touch of cinnamon, backed up with a wonderful maple-bacon syrup sweetness. The cinnamon and maple-bacon syrup are complimented by a smoky and peppery habanero and dried chipotle pepper flavor.

Ingredients: Habanero peppers, water, jalapenos, red bell peppers, lime juice, lemon juice, dried chipotle, allspice, sugar, cloves, habanero salt, paprika, black pepper, citric acid, orange peel, cinnamon, Grade A Maple Syrup, Jak Jeckel Seasoning Blend.

https://heathotsauce.com/collections/ja ... r-cinnamon

Thu August 09, 2018 5:28 pm

sounds gross, not a cinnamon fan

Fri August 10, 2018 1:11 pm

I like cinnamon but I still think this will be very weird. I am so looking forward to it.

Wed August 22, 2018 11:22 pm

picked these two up
ImageImage

big fan of the aardvark, haven't tried the agent 80 yet. i still think my favourite of all is that rhino sauce.

Fri August 24, 2018 2:53 am

Taco Time hot sauce is the best fast food hot sauce out there.

Fri August 24, 2018 3:29 pm

WtOB? wrote:picked these two up
ImageImage

big fan of the aardvark, haven't tried the agent 80 yet. i still think my favourite of all is that rhino sauce.

Aardvark is amazing. I wanna try their other sauces

Sun September 02, 2018 1:44 am

In honor of the Pop Punk Tournament, I am having some pepperoni pizza with Gringo Bandito hot sauce, which was started by the Offspring lead singer Dexter Holland. This is a good, simple, straightforward vinegary pepper sauce. I really like it as a flavor enhancer.

Sun September 02, 2018 1:48 am

i support pepperoni pizza

the white supremacist's hot sauce thing is all you though

Fri September 21, 2018 2:09 am

My friend brought me these. Several new ones for me and two old favorites

Yellowbird Habanero
Jak Jeckel Winter Cinnamon
Secret Aardvark
Palo Alto Firefighters Habanero
Angry Goat Co. Purple Hippo
Dirty Dicks Pepper Sauce With a Tropical Twist
Char Man Caribbean

Sat September 22, 2018 12:09 am

Impressions:
Yellowbird Habanero is incredible, my favorite of ones I hadn't tried yet.
Jak Jeckel Winter Cinnabon is also really good, and the cinnamon works surprisingly well.
Palo Alto Firefighters is good but the cumin is a little overpowering.
Purple Hippo is fruity and delicious but HOT AS FUCK. I was not prepared for how hot this would be and overdid my first pour. Really fucked me up for a few minutes.

Haven't tried Char Man yet

Sat September 22, 2018 1:56 am

theplatypus wrote:Impressions:
Yellowbird Habanero is incredible, my favorite of ones I hadn't tried yet.

At last!

Sat September 22, 2018 4:22 am

It is so good. I'm surprised they're not bigger. Definite mass appeal

Sat September 22, 2018 1:51 pm

theplatypus wrote:It is so good. I'm surprised they're not bigger. Definite mass appeal

I bet they get there. A couple of years ago I lamented that I could only get bottles in Austin specialty stores (two and a half hours away) and now I see them in a lot of restaurants and grocery stores where I live. They definitely look poised for more growth.

Tue October 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Tue October 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Bunch of weird-ass sauces I've never even HEARD of

Sun October 07, 2018 5:07 am

Found out my favorite hot sauce reviewer on Youtube (Bill Moore) is an insane Sandy Hook / 9-11 truther. Thankfully that stuff never seeps into his show. Every other Youtube hot sauce reviewer is annoying as shit

Fri October 19, 2018 2:56 am

We're excited to feature this innovative collaboration between Paulman Acre and Hella Hot Hot Sauce featuring the first two hot sauces ever created with edible ants! SoCaliANTe and NorCaliANTe are both loaded with flavor as well as ants, and you can get them in a discounted two pack here:
www.HeatHotSauce.com/AntHotSauce

Fri October 19, 2018 3:23 am

theplatypus wrote:Found out my favorite hot sauce reviewer on Youtube (Bill Moore) is an insane Sandy Hook / 9-11 truther. Thankfully that stuff never seeps into his show. Every other Youtube hot sauce reviewer is annoying as shit

Wow. I was just going out on a random limb here. I guess there's something to be said about stereotypes.

Thu November 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Lil Yachty has never had hot sauce before

Post a reply