Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: Hot Sauce Committee

Wed May 02, 2018 7:55 pm

The black label is noticeably hotter, but it's not that much hotter and it is still very tasty

Thu May 03, 2018 12:26 am

Yeah Valentina is more about the flavor than the spiciness. That is a really solid tasting sauce

Thu May 03, 2018 4:15 am

This is the best hot sauce I've ever tasted. Habanero and kiwifruit. Get that hitter.

Mon May 07, 2018 6:22 pm

I now have 36 unique bottles of hot sauce. I'm hosting a potluck dinner / hot sauce tasting later this month.

Tue May 08, 2018 4:56 pm

I'm very annoyed by the little grocery near my job that calls itself a 'latina gourmet store' that only sells one brand of hot sauce, and it's Tabasco. :shake:

Tue May 08, 2018 5:00 pm

theplatypus wrote:I now have 36 unique bottles of hot sauce. I'm hosting a potluck dinner / hot sauce tasting later this month.

Have you tried any hot sauce from Panama? Former RMer Charlie ships me some from time to time and it has a unique flavor and is delicious.

Tue May 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Never. I'd ask him to send me some but that guy hates me

Tue May 08, 2018 9:41 pm

I bet you regret being a jerk now, huh?

Thu May 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Chud post about your new sauces here

Fri May 18, 2018 1:01 am

Well these are fantastic.

The Crimson was my least favorite only because it was pretty basic while the others had the fruit going for them.

Pineapple habenero was the best. Really like the green one but like all green hot sauces it wasn't quite spicy enough.

Blueberry ghost pepper had a real nice kick to it, well balanced with the blueberry.

Fri May 18, 2018 4:29 am

Change your avatar to the Bravado logo.

Fri May 18, 2018 4:55 pm

no

Sat May 19, 2018 1:47 am

Do it.

Sat May 19, 2018 8:51 am

had this one the other day. damn good.

Sat May 19, 2018 8:58 am

Hey I saw that online just a few minutes ago. The only peri-peri sauce I've ever had is Nando's.

Sat May 19, 2018 9:20 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:Image

Well these are fantastic.

The Crimson was my least favorite only because it was pretty basic while the others had the fruit going for them.

Pineapple habenero was the best. Really like the green one but like all green hot sauces it wasn't quite spicy enough.

Blueberry ghost pepper had a real nice kick to it, well balanced with the blueberry.

I'm buying this 4-pack. I almost went with a three-pack that just included the three fruity sauces, but both packs were the same price on Amazon!

Re: Hot Sauce Committe

Sat May 19, 2018 9:28 am

theplatypus wrote:Hey I saw that online just a few minutes ago. The only peri-peri sauce I've ever had is Nando's.

it's good jorge.

Sat May 19, 2018 9:37 am

Buying now. There's mild, hot, and extra-hot. I'm getting the hot one, which also seems to be the one with the best reviews.

Sat May 19, 2018 11:26 am

that's my dawg.

Sat May 19, 2018 2:38 pm

i was eyeing up the nandos sauces at the store the other day
Post a reply