Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Balki don't cook

Mon April 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Read his posts. He's making it up as he goes along and trying to endear himself to the greater RM community through Food and Dining. Almost everything he posts in this forum could be cut and pasted or paraphrased from pretty much any cooking blog from the last ten years. I fully believe that this impostor's daily diet consists almost exclusively of hot dogs and tavern food. Please help me call bullshit on all of his F&D posturing when you see it, RM.

Re: Balki don't cook

Mon April 30, 2018 9:49 pm

I've shared a meal with Balki. He's a great cook, and an even better conversationalist.

Mon April 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Haha...i sometimes wish I wasn't gifted with my kitchen abilities, else I'd be a sleek 150

Mon April 30, 2018 9:56 pm

Yeah right. All of you.

Mon April 30, 2018 9:57 pm

A few of these "tips" are recycled from some of our posts already here on RM

Mon April 30, 2018 9:58 pm

Balki don't cook and we think he should
Balki don't cook and you know that it ain't no good
Balki don't cook for his hamburger Momma
Balki's gonna be a napalm star

Mon April 30, 2018 9:58 pm

I actually even create the household's menu in 2-week cycles, which is also how we grocery shop.
So in 14 days, I usually plan to cook 10 meals, with 1-2 "out" and another 1-2 being "wildcard" meals/snacking type dinners.

I literally schedule the meals based on how long the ingredients can last. So obviously any fresh produce/salads/etc get cooked first.

This type of scheduling saves money by providing ample leftovers for lunch, along with using ingredients for more than 1 meal. It also assures healthy eating and less wasted food.

ctrl + c
ctrl + v

Mon April 30, 2018 10:03 pm

That sounds made up.

Tue May 01, 2018 12:54 am

washing machine wrote:That sounds made up.

Would you like my home address?

Fri October 05, 2018 2:58 am

balki is gone

dev is the cook now

Fri October 05, 2018 4:39 am

Balki wrote:
washing machine wrote:That sounds made up.

Would you like my home address?

yos
Post a reply