Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: that feel when you discover an amazing neighborhood eate

Wed April 18, 2018 8:25 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:In my new job I travel quite a bit. My first trip took me to Orlando and Indianapolis, where I found a few good neighborhood eateries. This will hopefully be an added perk of the job.

Look forward to hearing about your amazing (hotel) neighborhood eateries.

Wed April 18, 2018 8:28 pm

washing machine wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:In my new job I travel quite a bit. My first trip took me to Orlando and Indianapolis, where I found a few good neighborhood eateries. This will hopefully be an added perk of the job.

Look forward to hearing about your amazing (hotel) neighborhood eateries.

Lol no way on the hotel. In Indy, I found a fantastic pub and eatery called Loughmiller's. Orlando is a little tougher. I did find that one taco place. I have to go back to Orlando next month, I'll have to rely on Lament for some recommendations.

Wed April 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Did you ever end up going to San Antonio and trying Cured?

Wed April 18, 2018 8:40 pm

i'm going to make a thread in a couple days about my street food ventures in cambodia, vietnam and hong kong..pretty sure ill get the runs at least once like i always do but its always worth it..really looking forward to a hole in the wall bun cha place in hanoi

Wed April 18, 2018 8:41 pm

doug rr wrote:i'm going to make a thread in a couple days about my street food ventures in cambodia, vietnam and hong kong..pretty sure ill get the runs at least once like i always do but its always worth it..really looking forward to a hole in the wall bun cha place in hanoi

Bookmarking this thread now.

Wed April 18, 2018 9:32 pm

washing machine wrote:Did you ever end up going to San Antonio and trying Cured?

Not yet!

Wed May 09, 2018 12:12 am

this is my new favorite restaurant, because i think about it all the time. intriguing portuguese/macanese dishes, not to mention the baked goods... the ceylon snickerdoodle might be the best cookie of all time: http://www.eatfatrice.com/

Wed May 09, 2018 12:14 am

spike wrote:this is my new favorite restaurant, because i think about it all the time. intriguing portuguese/macanese dishes, not to mention the baked goods... the ceylon snickerdoodle might be the best cookie of all time: http://www.eatfatrice.com/

looks good..a lot of people there wearing the new shoes you want

Wed May 09, 2018 1:39 am

doug rr wrote:
spike wrote:this is my new favorite restaurant, because i think about it all the time. intriguing portuguese/macanese dishes, not to mention the baked goods... the ceylon snickerdoodle might be the best cookie of all time: http://www.eatfatrice.com/

looks good..a lot of people there wearing the new shoes you want

what are you implying

Wed May 09, 2018 5:01 am

dressel's public house in the central west end of st louis features what might be the best pork chop i've ever eaten

Wed May 09, 2018 5:06 am

--- wrote:dressel's public house in the central west end of st louis features what might be the best pork chop i've ever eaten

what are your optimal sides and dressings for a chop

Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 am

spike wrote:
--- wrote:dressel's public house in the central west end of st louis features what might be the best pork chop i've ever eaten

i am partial to some variation of heavily mustarded and horseradished potatoes, followed of course by a rustic apple cobbler

Wed May 09, 2018 5:19 am

--- wrote:
spike wrote:

i am partial to some variation of heavily mustarded and horseradished potatoes, followed of course by a rustic apple cobbler

Wed May 09, 2018 5:21 am

spike wrote:
--- wrote:
spike wrote:

those look like red delicious, the foulest and most disagreeable of all apples

Wed May 09, 2018 5:35 am

--- wrote:
spike wrote:
--- wrote:
spike wrote:

those look like red delicious, the foulest and most disagreeable of all apples

nearly as disagreeable as chud possessed by a demon juggler

Tue August 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Ate at a roadside diner in Charlo, MT for breakfast yesterday. Connie's Countryside Cafe. What a delicious greasy treat. We were the only non locals in there, and listening to the local gossip was fantastic

Tue August 14, 2018 9:56 pm

did you get CFS?

Tue August 14, 2018 10:01 pm

No I got an omelette with a side of some pretty amazing hash browns.

Tue August 14, 2018 10:03 pm

what was in the omelette?

Tue August 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Ham, cheese. It was day of the concert so I decided to go mild, otherwise bodysnatcher's thread may have come to life with me standing right next to him
Post a reply