The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plate
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10567
Location: Space City
Do you still feel like eating it?


Last edited by washing machine on Sat April 07, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34914
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Is he deaf?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52037
Location: Sector 7-G
Are you at the same bar and he's next to you, or are you at one bar and he's at the next bar over?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34914
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
I think he's outside the bar and someone inside the bar is eyefucking his food.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10567
Location: Space City
Just answer the question, jam fam.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53716
washing machine wrote:
Just answer the question, jam fam.

leave us alone

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10567
Location: Space City
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Just answer the question, jam fam.

leave us alone

Has this never happened to you at Bojangles?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53716
washing machine wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Just answer the question, jam fam.

leave us alone

Has this never happened to you at Bojangles?

bojangle this

*points at wiener*

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude at the bar next to you eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10567
Location: Space City
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Just answer the question, jam fam.

leave us alone

Has this never happened to you at Bojangles?

bojangle this

*points at wiener*

ball move


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
washing machine wrote:
Do you still feel like eating it?

It makes me want it even more

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52390
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Do you still feel like eating it?

It makes me want it even more

Same. I'm like "that's right motherfucker, get your own"

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Do you still feel like eating it?

It makes me want it even more

Same. I'm like "that's right motherfucker, get your own"

have you ever shared?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67509
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
It all depends on whether or not the server said, "excellent choice" when I order.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52390
Kaius wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Kaius wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Do you still feel like eating it?

It makes me want it even more

Same. I'm like "that's right motherfucker, get your own"

have you ever shared?

Not with a stranger. I don't want the clap

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13857
Location: mtlqcca
This thread feels vaguely like slut shaming, but maybe I don't understand it

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10567
Location: Space City
How you got slut shaming from any of this is baffling.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52390
The Argonaut wrote:
This thread feels vaguely like slut shaming, but maybe I don't understand it

wtf?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13857
Location: mtlqcca
Is it like a sloppy seconds thing? You don't want to fuck your food because some other guy already fucked it?

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53716
such strong language from such a small man

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: When the dude next to you at the bar eye fucks your plat
PostPosted: Sat April 07, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10567
Location: Space City
The Argonaut wrote:
Is it like a sloppy seconds thing? You don't want to fuck your food because some other guy already fucked it?

Not even close.

If I order a plate and someone ogles it as it’s being presented to me, I only feel weird because me and my food have just been put in the spotlight.

Instead of enjoying a quiet meal to myself, I have to brace myself for a conversation about what I just ordered and probably more small talk after that.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri December 14, 2018 10:33 pm