Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Food You Stole Then Ate

Thu April 05, 2018 7:46 pm

I stole Little Debbie chocolate frosted donuts from the fridge down the hall and now I'm going to eat them.

Re: Food You Stole Then Ate

Thu April 05, 2018 7:47 pm

mods?

Thu April 05, 2018 7:48 pm

when i worked at kroger i would steal frozen meals and eat them in the break area

Thu April 05, 2018 7:50 pm

I used to have a job helping autistic kids and at one of their houses I would steal food from their pantry while on duty, and then I would eat it.

Thu April 05, 2018 7:54 pm

I stole candy 3-4 times when I was 7, for a total value of about $2-3. Then I took about $2 from my grandfather when I was 13. Haven’t stolen since.

I sometimes bring home fresh bread from work on Friday’s, but that’s for me or the trash, and I hate throwing away food.

Thu April 05, 2018 7:58 pm

What an as*hole.

Thu April 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Haha me?

Thu April 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Everyone. I habitually took snickers bars out of the break room fridge til one day Scott put up a sign saying "To whoever stole my candy I hope you die a long painful death!" He never found out it was me and I stopped...

Thu April 05, 2018 8:02 pm

Why steal at all? At least as an adult.

Thu April 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Anders wrote:Why steal at all? At least as an adult.

Well... it's there... and I'm at work. It's not about money it's about convenience. Also, there's a common rule that you should initial something if you don't want it stolen. Sometimes people leave food for weeks and I assume they don't really want it. But maybe that's wishful thinking.

Thu April 05, 2018 8:06 pm

kinda hoping your wife stays unemployed and you get fired

Thu April 05, 2018 8:09 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:kinda hoping your wife stays unemployed and you get fired

Really? Now I feel bad. I should probably replace the donuts tomorrow.

Thu April 05, 2018 8:10 pm

tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:kinda hoping your wife stays unemployed and you get fired

Really? Now I feel bad. I should probably replace the donuts tomorrow.

it’s the right thing to do

Thu April 05, 2018 8:12 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:when i worked at kroger i would steal frozen meals and eat them in the break area

Did you ever replace these?

Thu April 05, 2018 8:15 pm

tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:when i worked at kroger i would steal frozen meals and eat them in the break area

Did you ever replace these?

of course not

Thu April 05, 2018 8:16 pm

John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

Thu April 05, 2018 8:17 pm

tree_ wrote:John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

god bless his holy word

Thu April 05, 2018 8:17 pm

I think about taking from Windy's pizza hut garlic bread bag almost every day. I don't though. This is probably not the thread for me.

Thu April 05, 2018 8:18 pm

washing machine wrote:I think about taking from Windy's pizza hut garlic bread bag almost every day. I don't though. This is probably not the thread for me.

is she single

Thu April 05, 2018 8:20 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:I think about taking from Windy's pizza hut garlic bread bag almost every day. I don't though. This is probably not the thread for me.

is she single

Not currently, but it's kind of a seasonal thing with her. I'll keep you updated.
Post a reply