Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: Being Vegan

Fri June 22, 2018 2:15 pm

We had a great time at your dinner party, the wife wanted me to extend our thanks
Last edited by The Argonaut on Sat June 15, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri June 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Argo gonna Argo

Fri June 22, 2018 2:22 pm

The Argonaut wrote:
wease wrote:PHATJ is fucking awesome. Back off Argo.

He said fuck you to me for no reason! Can you point to a post of mine that justifies his saying that to me? I can point to a post of his that justifies my saying what I said to him. It's the one that says "fuck you argo" in all capital letters.

That actually made me laugh.

Fri June 22, 2018 2:29 pm

The Argonaut wrote:You are not a good person, PHATJ, and I do not like you. We would not be friends. You're really annoying and not very bright.

Hey Argo, quote my “FUCK YOU ARGO” post. ;) Smooches

Fri June 22, 2018 2:37 pm

PHATJ wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:You are not a good person, PHATJ, and I do not like you. We would not be friends. You're really annoying and not very bright.

Fri June 22, 2018 6:53 pm

wease wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

:)
How’s it going wease? Eating meat? Mmmmmm delicious animal meat.

Fri June 22, 2018 7:27 pm

PHATJ wrote:
wease wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

:)
How’s it going wease? Eating meat? Mmmmmm delicious animal meat.

I did have some yardbird about an hour ago.

Thu September 20, 2018 9:38 pm

I weaned myself off of my afternoon donut addiction by buying from the vegan pastry menu at the coffee shop near work. Don't get me wrong, these afternoon delights are still the most indulgent snacks I eat on any given day, but at least it feels clean.

My favorite is the vegan mac & cheese topped kolache pastries.

Thu September 20, 2018 11:33 pm

We had a great time at your dinner party, the wife wanted me to extend our thanks
Last edited by The Argonaut on Sat June 15, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri September 21, 2018 12:27 am

Just feels cleaner

Fri September 21, 2018 9:28 pm

About to go in for my 4:30 vegan pastry

Fri September 21, 2018 9:29 pm

washing machine wrote:About to go in for my 4:30 vegan pastry

i’ll give you ten bucks to stick your dick in it

Fri September 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Fri September 21, 2018 9:38 pm

The Argonaut wrote:Ten dollars? This is vegan pastry, lenny. The thing itself probably costs fifteen dollars

you would know

Fri September 21, 2018 9:42 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:About to go in for my 4:30 vegan pastry

i’ll give you ten bucks to stick your dick in it

Fri September 21, 2018 9:53 pm

don’t you trump me

Tue December 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Other than fruit and vegetables, honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life! What about milk, you say? A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living!.

Tue December 17, 2019 1:42 pm

I've been cutting down on meat and dairy over the past few years but last week I decided to cut all dairy. The industry has some seriously bad practices. I've been off dairy milk and drinking soy for years so that is easy. Coconut yoghurt is awesome and I've not had dairy yog for probably a year.

Butter, cheese, ice cream and sour cream have been the hardest to cut out. I've just found some great coconut cream ice cream. The others I'll discover over the coming weeks.

Tue December 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Cheese would be the hardest for me

Tue December 17, 2019 2:28 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Other than fruit and vegetables, honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life! What about milk, you say? A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living!.

Nah, some sort of larvae die in honey production
Post a reply