theplatypus wrote:Why do you hate them?

they are usually ugly

Re: Being Vegan

Mon May 07, 2018 2:08 am

Fair point

Mon May 07, 2018 2:09 am

Wife, dinner party, thank you
Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 27, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 07, 2018 2:12 am

It was more of a commentary on vegans being douche bags. I don’t know if you are vegan.

Mon May 07, 2018 2:15 am

wease wrote:Is tuna allowed?

it's ok to eat fish, cause they, don't have any feelings

Mon May 07, 2018 2:19 am

I feel kind of protective toward vegans because of how much shit they get, a lot of which is unwarranted.

Mon May 07, 2018 2:25 am

Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 27, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 07, 2018 2:28 am

The Argonaut wrote:It takes a fair amount of cognitive dissonance to not recognize that a vegan diet is at least admirable, and that vegans' passion for the cause is reasonable given the reality of the factory farming industry, the fact that animals suffer in some way during the production of almost all animal products (even eggs and wool), and the resistance from the wider culture due to how central meat and animal products are to everyday life and culture

PHATJ wrote:It was more of a commentary on vegans being douche bags.

Mon May 07, 2018 2:28 am

PHATJ wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:It takes a fair amount of cognitive dissonance to not recognize that a vegan diet is at least admirable, and that vegans' passion for the cause is reasonable given the reality of the factory farming industry, the fact that animals suffer in some way during the production of almost all animal products (even eggs and wool), and the resistance from the wider culture due to how central meat and animal products are to everyday life and culture

You're coming off way douchier on this one, for what it's worth

Mon May 07, 2018 2:29 am

theplatypus wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

You're coming off way douchier on this one, for what it's worth

I’m just fucking around. I don’t care what Argo (or anyone) does or doesn’t eat.

Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 am

Mon May 07, 2018 2:36 am

The Argonaut wrote:Don't you, though?

Not even a little.

The Argonaut wrote:The reflexive "ugh vegans are so annoying, mmmm bacon" is the most obnoxious thing I come across. It is so unthinking that it makes me sad

Bacon is great though

Mon May 07, 2018 3:31 am

theplatypus wrote:I feel kind of protective toward vegans because of how much shit they get, a lot of which is unwarranted.

3. Kanye relates to people he feels are being persecuted. Again, this is not new. The reasons for this seem pretty self-evident; how many recent pop culture figures have been as persecuted as Kanye in the public discourse? This has led him to defend some pretty disgusting people, like Chris Brown and Bill Cosby. Trump is just the latest.
Post a reply