Switch to full style
Mmmm...sacrilicious...
Post a reply

Re: Being Vegan

Mon October 30, 2017 3:46 pm

theplatypus wrote:What do you mean? He's cheap

Huh. I took him for someone who enjoyed eating out a lot.

Mon October 30, 2017 3:57 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:What do you mean? He's cheap

Huh. I took him for someone who enjoyed eating out a lot.

:naughty:

Mon October 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Hey argo, or anyone else that has converted to the vegan lifestyle. Is there one or two things that you find toughest to go without? I've been cutting animal protein slowly out of my life to where I only eat seafood now, with a very rare meal including meat. However, what I would have the hardest time giving up is cheese. Not all dairy, IDGAF about the other stuff, just cheese. It is one of my favorite foods.

I'll hang up and listen to your comments.

Mon October 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Wife, dinner party, thank you
Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 27, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon October 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 27, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed November 01, 2017 12:18 am

Gravy comes from powder, Asher. Not animals.

Wed November 01, 2017 12:26 am

My wife and I would like to thank you for having us over to your dinner party
Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 20, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed November 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Today is World Vegan Day, so this thread deserves a bump. Shame on you, Argo.

Wed November 01, 2017 10:59 pm

My wife and I would like to thank you for having us over to your dinner partyg us over to your dinner party
Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 20, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu November 02, 2017 2:22 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Hey argo, or anyone else that has converted to the vegan lifestyle. Is there one or two things that you find toughest to go without? I've been cutting animal protein slowly out of my life to where I only eat seafood now, with a very rare meal including meat. However, what I would have the hardest time giving up is cheese. Not all dairy, IDGAF about the other stuff, just cheese. It is one of my favorite foods.

Cheese. That's why I'm no longer vegan.

Thu November 02, 2017 2:31 am

If you're struggling with cheese Ruddo, increase your fat. Coconut oil, avocado, peanut/almond butter. Those should satiate your cravings.

Thu November 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Chloe wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Hey argo, or anyone else that has converted to the vegan lifestyle. Is there one or two things that you find toughest to go without? I've been cutting animal protein slowly out of my life to where I only eat seafood now, with a very rare meal including meat. However, what I would have the hardest time giving up is cheese. Not all dairy, IDGAF about the other stuff, just cheese. It is one of my favorite foods.

Cheese. That's why I'm no longer vegan.

Mon February 26, 2018 5:51 am

Mon February 26, 2018 6:25 am

That actually looked good.

Sun March 04, 2018 12:55 am

nothing better than a vegan deli that knows what they are doing

although i tend to prefer dishes that are made of regular stuff (e.g. delicious vegetables) rather than stuff that is vegan trying to act as a substitute for non-vegan stuff or just sticking tofu in everything

just gotta be yourself, bro

Sat May 05, 2018 3:16 am

I'm interested in pursuing, at least for the short term, a diet with little to no red meat. I guess that this thread must be the place.

Sat May 05, 2018 5:21 am

Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 27, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 05, 2018 5:21 am

It is an indisputable fact that cows are people.

Sat May 05, 2018 5:35 am

Last edited by The Argonaut on Thu June 27, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 05, 2018 5:42 am

How's that Steinbeck novella coming?
Post a reply