The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537 ... 557  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34586
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
doug rr wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Christ. Third drink is just a rocks glass full of whiskey. I'm gonna be lit.


you just found your new bar..congrats

I might cry.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 3:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: right there
PHATJ wrote:
doone wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
doone wrote:
A hazy IPA. :D

Nice, which one?

Two Hearted for me.

It was Life in the Clouds by Collective Arts Brewing. Who's two hearted by? So I can look for them at the beer fest.

Two Hearted is Bells Brewing from Michigan. They’re not at the beer festival in Duluth.

Yeah, I checked the list. But perhaps I can grab some from the store on the way. I believe we'll be stopping in Grand Marais.
I was looking at the booklet they gave out 2 years ago and Bell's were there that year. I don't remember if I tried two hearted then. I started out marking my book but stopped as I got drunker. :D

_________________
It always has to get a little weird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
BurtReynolds wrote:
doug rr wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Christ. Third drink is just a rocks glass full of whiskey. I'm gonna be lit.


you just found your new bar..congrats

I might cry.

Ask her if she thinks RATM is nu-metal

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13792
Location: Dat Azz
doone wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
doone wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
doone wrote:
A hazy IPA. :D

Nice, which one?

Two Hearted for me.

It was Life in the Clouds by Collective Arts Brewing. Who's two hearted by? So I can look for them at the beer fest.

Two Hearted is Bells Brewing from Michigan. They’re not at the beer festival in Duluth.

Yeah, I checked the list. But perhaps I can grab some from the store on the way. I believe we'll be stopping in Grand Marais.
I was looking at the booklet they gave out 2 years ago and Bell's were there that year. I don't remember if I tried two hearted then. I started out marking my book but stopped as I got drunker. :D

Two Hearted is fantastic and readily available. You shouldn’t have much trouble finding it.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34586
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Kaius wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
doug rr wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Christ. Third drink is just a rocks glass full of whiskey. I'm gonna be lit.


you just found your new bar..congrats

I might cry.

Ask her if she thinks RATM is nu-metal

Lol I have no doubt they would have the answer. This place is squarely stuck in the nineties. Some dude just got done singing Come As You Are.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
BurtReynolds wrote:
Kaius wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
doug rr wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Christ. Third drink is just a rocks glass full of whiskey. I'm gonna be lit.


you just found your new bar..congrats

I might cry.

Ask her if she thinks RATM is nu-metal

Lol I have no doubt they would have the answer. This place is squarely stuck in the nineties. Some dude just got done singing Come As You Are.

home

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34586
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Kaius wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Kaius wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
doug rr wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Christ. Third drink is just a rocks glass full of whiskey. I'm gonna be lit.


you just found your new bar..congrats

I might cry.

Ask her if she thinks RATM is nu-metal

Lol I have no doubt they would have the answer. This place is squarely stuck in the nineties. Some dude just got done singing Come As You Are.

home

It's kinda sad and pathetic, but so true.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
water

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 1:51 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8161
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Sounds like the kinda bar I used to open mic in all the time. How much was your tab, Burt?

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
water

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34586
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
tree_ wrote:
Sounds like the kinda bar I used to open mic in all the time. How much was your tab, Burt?

eighteen dollars

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 6:23 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8161
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
BurtReynolds wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Sounds like the kinda bar I used to open mic in all the time. How much was your tab, Burt?

eighteen dollars
Tip 20%?

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 34586
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
I left $5

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
getting drunk is way too expensive

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 7:45 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 8161
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
getting drunk is way too expensive
Not if you do it at home. I can spend as little as $10 for a weekend.

_________________
radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
getting drunk is way too expensive
Not if you do it at home. I can spend as little as $10 for a weekend.

that’s a lot of money to me

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
water

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52477
water

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67034
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
water


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What are you drinking right now?
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 5:02 am 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18190
Location: Seattle, WA
my friend gave me about 36 leftover Dale's Pale Ale. gonna see how many i can get through tonight.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537 ... 557  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Food & Dining


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri November 16, 2018 1:27 am