Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Marvel's Inhumans (9/1/17)

Thu June 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Inhumans trailer is up on YouTube. It looks REALLY good.

Re: Marvel's Inhumans (9/1/17)

Thu June 29, 2017 4:30 pm

The effects look good, but this show is going to flop so fucking hard.

Thu June 29, 2017 5:15 pm

What makes you say that?

Other than some costuming, it seems to be pretty faithful to the comics. I think it looks GREAT!

Thu June 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Looks like trash to me. Hopefully I'm wrong but it's the same tool that wrote the Iron Fist series.

Thu June 29, 2017 5:41 pm

I was a big fan of what Marvel was doing with the movies and S.H.I.E.L.D., but then out of nowhere it became too much and a huge burden. I think when they started all the Netflix stuff. Now it just seems oversaturated and I'm not really interested in anything but the movies.

Thu June 29, 2017 6:08 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I was a big fan of what Marvel was doing with the movies and S.H.I.E.L.D., but then out of nowhere it became too much and a huge burden. I think when they started all the Netflix stuff. Now it just seems oversaturated and I'm not really interested in anything but the movies.

You watched Legion tho, right? That was good.

Thu June 29, 2017 6:16 pm

doone wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:I was a big fan of what Marvel was doing with the movies and S.H.I.E.L.D., but then out of nowhere it became too much and a huge burden. I think when they started all the Netflix stuff. Now it just seems oversaturated and I'm not really interested in anything but the movies.

Ugh! Take your X-Men Cinematic Universe shit and get out. :roll:

Thu June 29, 2017 8:03 pm

I'll take X-Men over the Inhumans anyday.

Thu June 29, 2017 8:53 pm

I love the movies. I love the netflix shows (and mostly enjoyed Iron Fist). I eventually watch Agents of SHIELD. I am the target audience for this, and this does not look good.

Thu June 29, 2017 8:54 pm

None of those characters look good, and that guy who presumably will be the villain was annoying after 60 seconds.

Thu June 29, 2017 9:01 pm

B wrote:
doone wrote:

B you should watch Legion.

Thu June 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Boring. They really nailed the casting on maximus, though.

Thu June 29, 2017 9:30 pm

Lockjaw looked fucking awesome.

Thu June 29, 2017 9:48 pm

Why does Ramsaay Bolton look terrible in this. He was fantastic on GoT. There's no reason why he should look like an incompetent performer who's never been in front of a camera before.

Fri June 30, 2017 12:19 am

bada wrote:
B wrote:
doone wrote:

I don't have cable, and my parents' cable password stopped working on the FX app. :cry:

Oh well, FX stuff eventually makes it to Netfix.

Fri June 30, 2017 12:31 am

B wrote:
bada wrote:
B wrote:
doone wrote:

I don't have cable, and my parents' cable password stopped working on the FX app. :cry:

Oh well, FX stuff eventually makes it to Netfix.

It's on Hulu right now.

Fri June 30, 2017 12:37 am

Hmmm .... we have been pondering a Hulu subscription.

Fri June 30, 2017 12:38 am

LOL.

Not sure how anyone could think that trailer looks good.

Sketchy acting and terrible special effects.

It looks like a bad Blizzard cut-scene.

Fri June 30, 2017 12:46 am

They make a big deal out of it being shot on IMAX cameras but it all looks so cheap

Fri June 30, 2017 1:29 am

Medusa looks like shit.
Post a reply