Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: HBO: Insecure

Fri May 22, 2020 8:27 pm

ill start season 2, but if its similar to season 1...yeah, im gone.

Re: TV: HBO: Insecure

Fri May 22, 2020 8:54 pm

VinylGuy wrote:ill start season 2, but if its similar to season 1...yeah, im gone.

:(

Re: TV: HBO: Insecure

Mon June 08, 2020 6:11 pm

Great ep last night. Finale next week. $10 says Issa is pregnant.

Re: TV: HBO: Insecure

Mon June 08, 2020 6:15 pm

Nah. Lawrence decides to move to SF and it is a conundrum. I honestly don't care what happens with Molly. Issa is better off meeting a new best friend

Re: TV: HBO: Insecure

Mon June 08, 2020 6:18 pm

The Argonaut wrote:Nah. Lawrence decides to move to SF and it is a conundrum. I honestly don't care what happens with Molly. Issa is better off meeting a new best friend

Agreed he'll have a job offer, but she'll be preggers and they'll have some thinking to do.

I like how they've fleshed Molly out this season beyond just Issa's BFF. Now way have they done all that just to write her off the show though. She'll turn around at some point, prolly not until next season when Issa is stressed by impending motherhood.

Re: TV: HBO: Insecure

Mon June 15, 2020 3:24 am

tragabigzanda wrote:Great ep last night. Finale next week. $10 says Issa is pregnant.

Spoiler: show
ok I was off but only just


Great, great season. I often gripe about a lack of character development in shows, but this season was nothing but.
Post a reply