Re: Anthony Bourdain

Mon December 21, 2020 4:35 pm

trag

Tue December 22, 2020 1:10 am

Boo hiss

Tue February 02, 2021 7:46 pm

a friend sent me a stack of these stickers today...

Tue February 02, 2021 9:36 pm

What the hell, trag.

Tue February 02, 2021 10:02 pm

look i'm sorry it's just how i feel. And Doug's stickers aren't gonna change it.

Thu February 11, 2021 12:50 am

Watched the Marseilles episode the other night. I had no idea it was such a culturally diverse city, and that it was considered rough. I want to go there.

Thu February 11, 2021 2:14 am

tragabigzanda wrote:Watched the Marseilles episode the other night. I had no idea it was such a culturally diverse city, and that it was considered rough. I want to go there.

Especially that skate park from the Marseilles level in Tony Hawk 2, would love to visit that place.

Thu February 11, 2021 2:16 am

the Austin episode was on tv when i woke up this morning...i need to make brisket soon

Thu February 11, 2021 2:39 am

doug rr wrote:the Austin episode was on tv when i woke up this morning...i need to make brisket soon

Has it been a week already

Thu February 11, 2021 2:41 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
doug rr wrote:the Austin episode was on tv when i woke up this morning...i need to make brisket soon

Has it been a week already

i have not smoked a brisket on the egg in probably a year..many pork shoulders but no brisket :oops:

Sun February 14, 2021 5:32 am

Anyone have a link to the article comparing Anthony Bourdain to Alton Brown some years ago where they seemed to go with Bourdain being on top of the world, and Brown suffering from a spiritual crisis in the midst of a divorce?

Mon February 22, 2021 2:10 am

I really miss him

Wed February 24, 2021 3:08 pm

watching the tokyo episode from no reservations now...love that its on at 7am now on the cooking channel

Sun March 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Im looking for references for a commercial and damn, that Nashville episode is so good.

I miss Tony.

Wed March 24, 2021 2:21 pm

doug rr wrote:watching the tokyo episode from no reservations now...love that its on at 7am now on the cooking channel

this morning is thailand..watching now..good way to start the day

Wed March 24, 2021 2:27 pm

Realized recently that No Reservations is on Hulu. Watched about 10 eps in the past couple of weeks. Most recently, the Penang episode.

Thu March 25, 2021 2:41 am

Watched PU South Korea the other night. Probably my least favorite episode of PU? It’s told backwards, and Anthony doesn’t seem to know anyone personally. He seems oddly detached from the experience.

Thu March 25, 2021 2:42 am

tragabigzanda wrote:Watched PU South Korea the other night. Probably my least favorite episode of PU? It’s told backwards, and Anthony doesn’t seem to know anyone personally. He seems oddly detached from the experience.

p u

Thu March 25, 2021 9:50 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Watched PU South Korea the other night. Probably my least favorite episode of PU? It’s told backwards, and Anthony doesn’t seem to know anyone personally. He seems oddly detached from the experience.

Yeah i don’t like that episode
Post a reply