The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Sun June 10, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
what on earth am I talking about
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 33130
Just got sent a picture of Bourdain in the chipper(fish n chip shop) beside Whelans here in Dublin. I lived out of that place for 5 years while working in Whelans. Wondering now if I ever served him a pint and didn’t know.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 3:05 am 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32659
Location: the beach
the cnn special was nicely done


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 45317
Location: Garbage Dump
Fuck


_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Take that post and push it off a bridge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 45317
Location: Garbage Dump
“She wore the boots you bought her.”

Fuck

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Take that post and push it off a bridge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 87870
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
I follow her on Instagram. I saw this post minutes after she posted it. Broke my heart.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 41948
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
lol "I saw it first and was sad before you were"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 41948
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
This is a preemptive "everyone calm down." I know that's not what joe meant.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45228
Location: Mountains
Why you gotta start shit all the time trag?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 57707
Location: September 2020 Poster of the Month
ban trag


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 87870
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
tragabigzanda wrote:
lol "I saw it first and was sad before you were"

Because that's what I said. Exactly.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 87870
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Strat wrote:
Why you gotta start shit all the time trag?

Not all the time. Just when I post.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 41948
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Just stick me in that cube thingy from Superman 2 with Balki and Tommy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 21318
tragabigzanda wrote:
lol "I saw it first and was sad before you were"

lol yeah


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 41948
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
Why you gotta start shit all the time trag?

Not all the time. Just when I post.

When I was eight years old, I went to visit my grandparents in AZ. I got a pair of leather cowboy boots, and just couldn't wait to wear them to school when I got back home. I thought I'd be a real cowboy in my classmates' eyes.

Instead they all laughed at me, the entire classroom, all at once. During the barrage of laughter, my second-grade teacher said "Well howdy pardner, where's your spurs?" This propelled my classmates into rabid cackling.

All I could do was put my head down on my desk and cry.

Not only did I never wear those boots again, but I truly believe that it was this very moment that prompted me to take a conservative tact with my attire from then on...

Where were you then, Joseph? Where was your empathy for little Trag and his cowboy boots? Think of how much more colorful my life may be had you seen my childhood suffering on Instagram.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 20832
Location: Gigatown
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Fuck


Heart breaking.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 8:13 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 21318
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
Why you gotta start shit all the time trag?

Not all the time. Just when I post.

When I was eight years old, I went to visit my grandparents in AZ. I got a pair of leather cowboy boots, and just couldn't wait to wear them to school when I got back home. I thought I'd be a real cowboy in my classmates' eyes.

Instead they all laughed at me, the entire classroom, all at once. During the barrage of laughter, my second-grade teacher said "Well howdy pardner, where's your spurs?" This propelled my classmates into rabid cackling.

All I could do was put my head down on my desk and cry.

Not only did I never wear those boots again, but I truly believe that it was this very moment that prompted me to take a conservative tact with my attire from then on...

Where were you then, Joseph? Where was your empathy for little Trag and his cowboy boots? Think of how much more colorful my life may be had you seen my childhood suffering on Instagram.

Heart breaking.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 41948
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Thanks Kaius.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41219
Location: Buenos Aires
Kaius wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
Why you gotta start shit all the time trag?

Not all the time. Just when I post.

When I was eight years old, I went to visit my grandparents in AZ. I got a pair of leather cowboy boots, and just couldn't wait to wear them to school when I got back home. I thought I'd be a real cowboy in my classmates' eyes.

Instead they all laughed at me, the entire classroom, all at once. During the barrage of laughter, my second-grade teacher said "Well howdy pardner, where's your spurs?" This propelled my classmates into rabid cackling.

All I could do was put my head down on my desk and cry.

Not only did I never wear those boots again, but I truly believe that it was this very moment that prompted me to take a conservative tact with my attire from then on...

Where were you then, Joseph? Where was your empathy for little Trag and his cowboy boots? Think of how much more colorful my life may be had you seen my childhood suffering on Instagram.

Heart breaking.

I saw this post minutes after he posted it. Broke my heart.

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 41948
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
theplatypus wrote:
Kaius wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
Why you gotta start shit all the time trag?

Not all the time. Just when I post.

When I was eight years old, I went to visit my grandparents in AZ. I got a pair of leather cowboy boots, and just couldn't wait to wear them to school when I got back home. I thought I'd be a real cowboy in my classmates' eyes.

Instead they all laughed at me, the entire classroom, all at once. During the barrage of laughter, my second-grade teacher said "Well howdy pardner, where's your spurs?" This propelled my classmates into rabid cackling.

All I could do was put my head down on my desk and cry.

Not only did I never wear those boots again, but I truly believe that it was this very moment that prompted me to take a conservative tact with my attire from then on...

Where were you then, Joseph? Where was your empathy for little Trag and his cowboy boots? Think of how much more colorful my life may be had you seen my childhood suffering on Instagram.

Heart breaking.

I saw this post minutes after he posted it. Broke my heart.


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Bourdain
PostPosted: Mon June 11, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 87870
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
You guys feel better?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed April 14, 2021 8:45 am