The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: HBO: High Maintenance
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38301
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
VinylGuy wrote:
Ep 2 from season 3 was great. Really...i dont think i liked an episode from the last season as much as this one.

:thumbsup: that was a good one. I also really liked E2. You'll like 4 I bet, it's in your wheelhouse. E7 is one of my all-time favorites, and E8 is sort of a gut punch.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: High Maintenance
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 22605
cool, super exited to watch those.

Trag, do you know if they are coming back for a new season?

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: High Maintenance
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38301
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
VinylGuy wrote:
cool, super exited to watch those.

Trag, do you know if they are coming back for a new season?

Don’t know specifically, but “Rufus” was on WTF just a few weeks ago and he didn’t say otherwise, so I imagine so


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: High Maintenance
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 22605
tragabigzanda wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
cool, super exited to watch those.

Trag, do you know if they are coming back for a new season?

Don’t know specifically, but “Rufus” was on WTF just a few weeks ago and he didn’t say otherwise, so I imagine so


yeah, i heard that one. Yeah, true.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: High Maintenance
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 22605
tragabigzanda wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Ep 2 from season 3 was great. Really...i dont think i liked an episode from the last season as much as this one.

:thumbsup: that was a good one. I also really liked E2. You'll like 4 I bet, it's in your wheelhouse. E7 is one of my all-time favorites, and E8 is sort of a gut punch.


you were right, ep4 was fucking amazing.

It made me miss my job also.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: HBO: High Maintenance
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 22605
tragabigzanda wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Ep 2 from season 3 was great. Really...i dont think i liked an episode from the last season as much as this one.

:thumbsup: that was a good one. I also really liked E2. You'll like 4 I bet, it's in your wheelhouse. E7 is one of my all-time favorites, and E8 is sort of a gut punch.


Sae ep 7 yesterday, it was very good. I love the ending with The Guy looking outside the car, bummed out with the situation with his girl. I also really liked their relationship in the whole season.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Fri September 25, 2020 9:45 am