Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: TV: Stranger Things

Sun November 05, 2017 2:22 am

Haven't read any comment for the past few pages but i wanted to pop in here....

On episode 2 of Season 2 and once again these child actors are absolutely fantastic. All of them. What an incredible cast.

Also, i really hope none of them get molested by hollywood big wigs.

Sun November 05, 2017 2:47 am

Episode 7 of season 2 kind of pissed me off. Was a buzzkill after the end of episode 6.

Sun November 05, 2017 3:48 am

I'm probably the only one who didn't hate ep 7

Sun November 05, 2017 3:50 am

Strat wrote:Haven't read any comment for the past few pages but i wanted to pop in here....

On episode 2 of Season 2 and once again these child actors are absolutely fantastic. All of them. What an incredible cast.

:lol:

Sun November 05, 2017 4:15 am

i got bugs wrote:I'm probably the only one who didn't hate ep 7

I didn't mind the episode, just oddly placed

Sun November 05, 2017 9:39 am

Episode 7 was their homage to Lost Boys I reckon.

Sun November 05, 2017 1:24 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
i got bugs wrote:I'm probably the only one who didn't hate ep 7

I didn't mind the episode, just oddly placed

my thoughts exactly, but i have a feeling a lot from that episode will show up next season.

Sun November 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Strat wrote:Haven't read any comment for the past few pages but i wanted to pop in here....

check out beyond stranger things after you are done with season 2, its just a bunch of episodes of sit downs with all of the actors, so far it makes me like all of the actors even more

Sun November 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Hmm. I’m somewhere between agreeing with her cos I did notice this but at the same time.

Sun November 05, 2017 7:04 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Episode 7 was their homage to Lost Boys I reckon.

Felt more like ¨ eleven and x men¨.

Sun November 05, 2017 10:42 pm

Last night, I got a nosebleed while watching the show. :shock:

Mon November 06, 2017 1:16 am

I'm on episode 7 and i want it to be over.

Mon November 06, 2017 1:30 am

also
Spoiler: show
also, why are we turning her into darth vader?

Mon November 06, 2017 2:08 am

Strat wrote:I'm on episode 7 and i want it to be over.

Episode 8 is great. The finale was just ok

Mon November 06, 2017 3:13 am

dimejinky99 wrote:Hmm. I’m somewhere between agreeing with her cos I did notice this but at the same time.

The characters were defined by what they did with their powers. Of course the one that has trouble with revenge killings and crime is going the be the empowering one.

Wed November 08, 2017 1:45 am

Jump to a minute in

Wed November 08, 2017 2:11 am

Thu November 09, 2017 2:51 am

Mecca wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:Hmm. I’m somewhere between agreeing with her cos I did notice this but at the same time.

The characters were defined by what they did with their powers. Of course the one that has trouble with revenge killings and crime is going the be the empowering one.

I thought color shouldn't matter.. like when Mary Jane from spiderman was dark skinned, color shouldn't matter but when the revenge motivated kid from ST was dark skinned, now color should matter??

Like maybe she killed it in the audition and she was the best possible choice for the role

Thu November 09, 2017 11:35 am

I enjoyed this season quite a bit. It wasn't nearly as cheesy I figured it would be after S1 and as others have said the main kids are great in their roles. Also agree that E7 was pointlessly dumb and out of place, even if they are attempting to world build, and diminished the El character arc.

Thu November 09, 2017 12:12 pm

i got bugs wrote:
Mecca wrote:

I thought color shouldn't matter.. like when Mary Jane from spiderman was dark skinned, color shouldn't matter but when the revenge motivated kid from ST was dark skinned, now color should matter??

Like maybe she killed it in the audition and she was the best possible choice for the role

Yeah, but people with no real problems need something to get outraged about on thier blog.
Post a reply