Sat October 15, 2016 12:36 am

B wrote:

classic B

Re: Luke Cage (Netflix)

Sat October 15, 2016 12:39 am

@SkitchP wrote:
B wrote:

classic B

It was pretty fine before the edit, too.
Spoiler: show
[url]0gpED0Z57RU[/url]

Sat October 15, 2016 1:49 am

Damn. It's been months since I Classic B'd.

Sat October 15, 2016 2:15 am

:shake:

Sun October 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Finally finished this yesterday. Odd that they ended it that way since Defenders is next for him. I guess Bobby Fish gets the file to someone between series? Kind of an odd plot thread to be picked up in an ensemble series. Seems like that would be the place to pick up in the first episode of a second season that, oddly, hasn't been announced yet.

Sun October 30, 2016 11:49 pm

wease wrote:Finally finished this yesterday. Odd that they ended it that way since Defenders is next for him. I guess Bobby Fish gets the file to someone between series? Kind of an odd plot thread to be picked up in an ensemble series. Seems like that would be the place to pick up in the first episode of a second season that, oddly, hasn't been announced yet.

Aren't Luke and Iron Fist friends in the comics? We'll probably get a Luke Cage subplot in that series before the Defenders.

Mon October 31, 2016 2:02 am

B wrote:
wease wrote:Finally finished this yesterday. Odd that they ended it that way since Defenders is next for him. I guess Bobby Fish gets the file to someone between series? Kind of an odd plot thread to be picked up in an ensemble series. Seems like that would be the place to pick up in the first episode of a second season that, oddly, hasn't been announced yet.

Aren't Luke and Iron Fist friends in the comics? We'll probably get a Luke Cage subplot in that series before the Defenders.

I wondered about that. It doesn't make much sense to tie Cages loose ends up in Fist's series, tho. I'd say it's a given Claire will appear. She foreshadowed Colleen Wing in the last episode.

I'd love to see Cage in the Fist show. I was really hoping Fist would show up in Cage.

Just had a thought. Maybe they're holding off on Season 2 to combine Cage and Fist for a Power Man and Iron Fist show. That would be the tits.

Mon October 31, 2016 2:35 am

Will the Marvel TV shows ever bleed into the movie continuity in any kind of meaningful way? It seems like Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix shows just color around the margins of the movie continuity, but we'll never see the TV characters show up in the movies (though we do see very rare cases of movie characters showing up in the TV shows).

Mon October 31, 2016 2:42 am

I've read rumors that the movie guys really liked what was done in the Cage series and might include him in Avengers 3. I do know that the tv actors sign contracts saying if the movie people want them to show up in one of the movies they gotta go. Other than that, from what I've read in interviews with Loeb and Whedon,the movie look at the tv shows as second class citizens. They both operate independently of the other, but the tv side tries to incorporate elements from the movies. The movies do whatever they want with no regard to the tv shows.

There's no telling what they could reall accomplish if they'd actually work together and coordinate intermedia storylines b

Mon October 31, 2016 2:49 am

I'm not B but thanks

Mon October 31, 2016 2:52 am

Ha. I don't know where that came from. Finger must've hit the button and I didn't realize it. I'll leave it so you don't look crazy.

Mon October 31, 2016 12:20 pm

theplatypus wrote:Will the Marvel TV shows ever bleed into the movie continuity in any kind of meaningful way? It seems like Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix shows just color around the margins of the movie continuity, but we'll never see the TV characters show up in the movies (though we do see very rare cases of movie characters showing up in the TV shows).

Kevin Feige spoke to this recently, and while there was the usual 'lets wait and see vagueness' he did say that if they use a TV character they want it to be more than a two second cameo. This was in the context of Infinity War, though, which is pretty jam packed. It would be cool to see them use a TV character in the 'falcon in ant man' role.

Sun November 06, 2016 6:10 am

It's probably their way of getting him n daredevil to first meet, being Claire said she has a friend who's a lawyer.. I'd imagine she'll end up getting him those files n defenders will start up w Matt coming to his aid

Also they may want to keep luke out of the iron fist show and the fact he's locked up will save them in explaining why they didn't put luke in iron fists show

Sun November 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Didn't they end Jessica Jones with her getting Matt's card?

Thu December 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Season 2 announced.

Wed August 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Wed August 30, 2017 11:05 pm

They've been doing a ton of filming for S2 in my neighborhood. I should watch S1.

Thu August 31, 2017 1:06 am

Do you live in Harlem?

Thu October 19, 2017 1:01 am

We're getting heroes for hire in season 2.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/marve ... es-a154633

Sat March 03, 2018 9:49 am

I like the feel and the atmosphere of the first episode, the music as well. That said, I think these shows could use some more light. Just feels like time goes by easier with S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter that have a bit more sun., than DD, JJ and this.
Post a reply