Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: What podcasts are you listening to?

Mon March 04, 2019 4:06 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:Think I might start an RM podcast.
Get one of you clowns on each week and see what you’re all about.

PM theplatypus

Mon March 04, 2019 4:14 pm

I think it could be cool if you make it your own Dime. Kinda like Maron for example...talk about something and then have a guest and talk about a few particular themes.

Mon March 04, 2019 4:24 pm

It’s a weird world podcasting. I’ve been on two I think as a guest but talking Star Wars.
I’d say hosting your own is a huge job or the easiest in the world. Magic behind all great hosting seems to be just let your guest talk. (I hate any wanker constantly interrupting. I find Maron guilty of this a lot)

Mon March 04, 2019 4:31 pm

VinylGuy wrote:

Thats a great idea.

I think so too. I've been wanting to do this for YEARS.

Mon March 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Monetise this shit.
We’ll be millionaires

Mon March 04, 2019 4:55 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:

Thats a great idea.

I think so too. I've been wanting to do this for YEARS.

You should do it too.. a little intro with something thats on your mind and a guest. Talk about a few subjects, few things. Done.

Mon March 04, 2019 6:42 pm

I thought a fun format would be to break it into segments. Just like the board. Do a "PJ Chat/News" segment. Then News. Then A&E. End with either an interview or General Discussion. Each ep would be different depending on board activity and whatever things are big/happening in each category.

I've literally been thinking about this for years. I've even reached out to B and Stip about it in the past to gage interest/support. It's never seemed like anything people were into.

I have no knowledge or experience with this kind of thing. Starting it feels super daunting on my own.

Mon March 04, 2019 7:01 pm

This guy on Rogan, Duncan Trussell, he’s very funny.
Or at least the two of them are great fun together.

Eh joe? Eh?? Nudge wink

Mon March 04, 2019 8:18 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:I thought a fun format would be to break it into segments. Just like the board. Do a "PJ Chat/News" segment. Then News. Then A&E. End with either an interview or General Discussion. Each ep would be different depending on board activity and whatever things are big/happening in each category.

I've literally been thinking about this for years. I've even reached out to B and Stip about it in the past to gage interest/support. It's never seemed like anything people were into.

I have no knowledge or experience with this kind of thing. Starting it feels super daunting on my own.

Thats a very good idea yeah.

Thu March 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Listening to Tim Poole and Jack Dorsey on Rogan. they're having a fascinating conversation. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in censorship in social media.

Fri March 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Listening to recent 5.5 hour Rogan episode with Alex Jones and man this is great entertainment :haha:

Fri March 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Listening to the newest episode of raised by TV with The doughboys. I could listen to Gabrus, Wiger and Mitch roast each other for hours.

Fri March 08, 2019 8:18 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:Listening to recent 5.5 hour Rogan episode with Alex Jones and man this is great entertainment :haha:

Did you make it through all of it?
I managed two hours and had to stop. Fucking ears were bleeding.
The guys insane

Fri March 08, 2019 10:14 pm

JuanHamm wrote:Listening to Tim Poole and Jack Dorsey on Rogan. they're having a fascinating conversation. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in censorship in social media.

Wish we could get Poole to smoke a joint. And Dorsey some coke.

Fri March 08, 2019 10:26 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:Listening to Tim Poole and Jack Dorsey on Rogan. they're having a fascinating conversation. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in censorship in social media.

Wish we could get Poole to smoke a joint. And Dorsey some coke.

I'm sure Dorsey has plenty stashed away somewhere.

Fri March 08, 2019 10:29 pm

He seems like he rarely speaks.

Poole on the other hand. Never shut the hell up

Sun March 10, 2019 8:52 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:Darknet Diaries is so, so good. There isn’t a bad episode, but the latest - “The Carder” - is particularly riveting.

I listened to the Chartbreakers ep of this on your recommendation of the pod, and I loved it. I've downloaded The Carder to listen to next.

Mon March 11, 2019 12:52 am

Twitter's Vijaya Gadde more than held her own against Tim Pool on Rogan.

As a matter of fact, she made him look pretty foolish.

Mon March 11, 2019 4:40 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:Listening to recent 5.5 hour Rogan episode with Alex Jones and man this is great entertainment :haha:

Hilarious. It flies by.

Mon March 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Has anyone else picked up a phrase or something from the podcasts you listen to? I noticed a couple weeks ago that "Wild" had entered my day-to-day conversations and it wasn't until I was listening to a HDTGM live show that I realized it was from all the Jason Mantzoukas I've been listening to.
Post a reply