Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Re: Saturday Night Live

Mon October 08, 2018 4:37 am

I'm actually completely put off by butthole eyes Davidson talking from on high as the collective consciousness of all that is right and good.

Mon October 08, 2018 6:00 am

Fuck Pete Davidson. I’ve defended him until now. Now he’s dead to me.

Mon October 08, 2018 6:03 am

Did he trash Kanye?

Mon October 08, 2018 6:04 am

Yes

Mon October 08, 2018 2:34 pm

apart from Travis Scott, i thought this was a fine episode.

Mon October 08, 2018 3:29 pm

yeah, that Davison guy is awful.

Mon October 08, 2018 3:30 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:Fuck Pete Davidson. I’ve defended him until now. Now he’s dead to me.

This is how I feel about David Price.

Mon October 08, 2018 3:35 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:Fuck Pete Davidson. I’ve defended him until now. Now he’s dead to me.

This is how I feel about David Price.

:lol:

Mon October 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Two episodes in and we already have a strong contender for the worst one of the season.

Thu October 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Yeah, that second episode was... not great.

Fri October 12, 2018 2:27 am

I still like the Trump sons.

Fri October 12, 2018 2:33 am

Cold Open, Dance Battle, Ted Cruz Rally, Trump Sons, and Pete on Kanye were all good to really good. Everything else was fine to meh, but nothing stuck out to me as awful. Baby Shower was probably the worst sketch.

Fri October 12, 2018 3:00 am

I hate when they do recurring sketches and change nothing about it

Fri October 12, 2018 3:01 am

tragabigzanda wrote:Cold Open, Dance Battle, Ted Cruz Rally, Trump Sons, and Pete on Kanye were all good to really good. Everything else was fine to meh, but nothing stuck out to me as awful. Baby Shower was probably the worst sketch.

ur ded 2 me

Fri October 12, 2018 3:15 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:Cold Open, Dance Battle, Ted Cruz Rally, Trump Sons, and Pete on Kanye were all good to really good. Everything else was fine to meh, but nothing stuck out to me as awful. Baby Shower was probably the worst sketch.

ur ded 2 me

i like that he made it about mental illness

Fri October 12, 2018 3:30 am

tragabigzanda wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:

ur ded 2 me

i like that he made it about mental illness

Seems pretty fucked up

Fri October 12, 2018 3:55 am

why?

Fri October 12, 2018 4:05 am

1. Making fun of someone for being mentally ill is despicable.

2. Trying to pin Kanye’s political provocations on mental illness seems, frankly, really fucking racist. Would ANYONE be saying this if he weren’t black? Chance the Rapper said it best: “Black people don’t have to be democrats.”

Fri October 12, 2018 4:13 am

1. i don't think he was making fun of him for being mentally ill; i think he just used that as a jumping off point? i should watch it again.

2. i personally say that kanye behaves like someone with mental illness because lately he reminds me of people i know with mental illness

fwiw, i didn't think pete's bit was particularly funny, but i liked that it didn't just brush it all aside because "kanye just being kanye"

Fri October 12, 2018 4:19 am

Not saying Kanye doesn’t has mental illness issues; he’s said he’s bi-polar and not taking meds, which seems really bad. I just think tying his sociopolitical views to that is racist, dismissive, and reductive.
Post a reply