Re: Saturday Night Live

Mon November 13, 2017 2:37 am

that's racist

Mon November 13, 2017 2:39 am

Also she grew up in foster care.

Mon November 13, 2017 2:42 am

if it makes you all feel better I think all of the dude comedians are one dimensional and not all that funny either.

Mon November 13, 2017 2:44 am

Louis CK used to be funny.

Mon November 13, 2017 1:58 pm

I thought Weekend Update was pretty good. The Democrats bit was okay and I like McKinnon's cat lady sketches. Otherwise I thought it was a so-so episode at best. Haddish at least had an excited to be there enthusiasm in her monologue.

Wed November 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Strat wrote:Who is tiffany haddish and why the fuck is she hosting SNL? I had to look her up and see what she's done. AM i that out of touch these days? I didnt recognize a damn thing.

She was obnoxious. This was a bad episode all around.

yeah

Sun December 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Wow. They managed to insult everyone in Ireland last night. People are fuckin pissed.

Sun December 03, 2017 3:51 pm

That was a weird sketch. I'm not sure what the point was.
I really like Pete Davidson's Chad character, but the use of him this week was off and not good. The doll store sketch was better the last time they did it when they were trying to figure out how the weird guy ended up with a hot wife. The Beck and Mooney race video was funny at least.

Sun December 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Weekend Update was pretty good and I liked the women's song too. I am tired of Baldwin/Trump as well but there were a couple laughs in the opener. The back half of the episode was weak.
James Franco & Kevin Hart will host before Christmas. I like Franco better but the last one before the mid year break is typically pretty good, if sillier and lighter than usual.

Sun December 10, 2017 5:21 am

This episode is solid so far. The Bloomingdale’s and spelling bee sketches were hilarious.

Mon January 15, 2018 7:11 am

Been a while since i heard an f-bomb slip by on the show. Pretty funny.
Last edited by Stickman on Mon January 15, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon January 15, 2018 11:47 am

Stickman wrote:Been a while since i heard an f-bomb slip by on tge show. Pretty funny.

Who did it?

Mon January 15, 2018 4:44 pm

wease wrote:
Stickman wrote:Been a while since i heard an f-bomb slip by on tge show. Pretty funny.

Who did it?

Rockwell during the science skit.

Tue January 16, 2018 1:26 pm

I thought it was one of the better episodes of the season.

Tue January 16, 2018 5:46 pm

rockwell was a good host

Sun January 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Will Ferrell was mostly as silly as expected. McKinnon was barely used, which is unusual.
There will be a new one next week with Natalie Portman. It's rare for them to do four straight but no doubt it's because of the Olympic break.

Sun February 04, 2018 5:04 am

Lol "say something about the motherfucking prequels"

Mon February 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Portman's episode lagged towards the end but overall better than expected. And she was in every sketch. I liked the Fox & Friends cold open, they have not gone to that well in a while. The Patriots/Eagles sketch was great with a couple alum drop bys; there was one in the rapping Natalie follow up short as well. Even the face/butt alien sketch worked as far as silliness goes.

Mon March 05, 2018 12:54 am

cha bahkley

Thu March 15, 2018 1:05 am

That weekend update was one of the funniest in a while. Bayers' nonsensical weather lady is always great and Eric Trump blurting out "goddamn jews" actually had me laughing out loud.
Post a reply