Switch to full style
Books, movies, television...
Post a reply

Amazon: Bosch

Sun October 25, 2015 3:57 pm

I feel like there was a thread for this, but I can't find one. If there is one, feel free to merge.

I started watching this, and I really like it. I'm a sucker for cop dramas, and this one covers the bases I like. Having multiple people from The Wire doesn't hurt, either.

Re: Amazon: Bosch

Sat May 13, 2017 7:43 am

I like the feel of this series. Grittier than Lethal Weapon, but keeps that special LA feel. Reminds me a bit of the mood from the OJ series. The main storyline and plot has some way to go, but I'm only a fee episodes in. Will probably binge-watch the whole thing over a few weeks.

Fri May 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Restarted this. On the second season now.

Tue May 28, 2019 6:20 am

With two episodes left of the fifth season, it’s difficult to understand why this isn’t more popular. Truly excellent series.

Fri April 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Surprised this isn’t bigger. Watching season 6 and eating tacos now. Excellent show.

Fri April 24, 2020 8:52 pm

Watched season 1 last week. Very solid show.

Fri April 24, 2020 8:53 pm

I thought about watching this one.

Fri April 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Anders wrote:Surprised this isn’t bigger. Watching season 6 and eating tacos now. Excellent show.

How were the tacos

Fri April 24, 2020 9:09 pm

theplatypus wrote:
Anders wrote:Surprised this isn’t bigger. Watching season 6 and eating tacos now. Excellent show.

How were the tacos

Delicious. 100% Angus meat fried in taco seasoning. Several salsas to choose from. Green salad, fresh tomatoes, avocados, cucumber, corn, red bell peppers. Store bought tortillas. Low fat sour cream.

Mon October 18, 2021 3:09 pm

Finally ready to start the seventh and final season.

Fri October 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Watching the last ever episode now. Not the best season, but stil entertaining. Very good series in its prime.

Sun November 26, 2023 7:38 am

Bosch: Legacy season two is getting great reviews. I haven’t seen Legacy yet, but look forward to it.
Post a reply