The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36623
Location: Mountains
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bada wrote:
Wasn't that show on ABC? How could there have been a nude scene?


I'm not familiar with the scene she is talking about.

Im sure she was nude inf ront of everyone, though finalized camera angles for the show did not capture it all. i remember her being topless from behind a couple times and definitely underwear shots.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13887
Location: mtlqcca
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bada wrote:
Wasn't that show on ABC? How could there have been a nude scene?


I'm not familiar with the scene she is talking about.

Im sure she was nude inf ront of everyone, though finalized camera angles for the show did not capture it all. i remember her being topless from behind a couple times and definitely underwear shots.

definitely

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 7:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16129
Location: Mizzou
Don't they typically wear pasties or something similar in those types of shots?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33553
Location: Buenos Aires
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Don't they typically wear pasties or something similar in those types of shots?

She said "partially nude" stop being weird


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Sat August 04, 2018 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10665
Location: Space City
As far as wholesome entertainment goes, Kim's Convenience is right up there with the best of 'em.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Mon August 06, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 5050
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
NYPD Blue was famous in part for it's nude scenes (side boob, butt) and that over 25 years ago. God, that makes me feel old realizing that.
And Lenny, I am sure we have other things in common.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Mon August 06, 2018 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54034
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
NYPD Blue was famous in part for it's nude scenes (side boob, butt) and that over 25 years ago. God, that makes me feel old realizing that.
And Lenny, I am sure we have other things in common.

we don't, trust me

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Mon August 06, 2018 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 5050
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
And Lenny, I am sure we have other things in common.

we don't, trust me

Then you pee sitting down.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue August 07, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54034
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
And Lenny, I am sure we have other things in common.

we don't, trust me

Then you pee sitting down.

i might as well with my micro

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue August 07, 2018 4:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9035
Location: here
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
And Lenny, I am sure we have other things in common.

we don't, trust me

Then you pee sitting down.

i might as well with my micro

Microsoft

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Sat August 11, 2018 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
The reviews for Insatiable are so bad, I almost want to watch a couple of episodes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13887
Location: mtlqcca
I'm not sure which I want to watch first: the new episode of Better Call Saul (a show I love so much) or Sharp Objects (a show I hate so much). I want to feel something, but I'm not sure what I want to feel

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54034
i still haven't watched the third season of better call saul :oops:

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Sat August 25, 2018 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52469
The Wayne Brady episode of the Chappelle show is one of the funniest things ever.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Mon August 27, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 5050
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
Heartbreaking to hear he's like this; Tim Conway probably made me laugh more as a kid than anyone else. Those Carol Burnett skits still hold up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tim-conway-suffering-dementia-reports-115149517.html


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Mon September 03, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 5029
Season 2 of Goliath wasn't as good as Season 1, but it certainly isn't the disaster many people are saying it is.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu September 06, 2018 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5742
With SO many shows out there and SO many channels, networks, streaming services, etc. and the ability for viewers to watch at their convenience and skip all the commercials...

What percentage of shows actually make money?

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu September 06, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14131
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Bammer wrote:
With SO many shows out there and SO many channels, networks, streaming services, etc. and the ability for viewers to watch at their convenience and skip all the commercials...

What percentage of shows actually make money?

Remember, on many of these streaming services, you have to pay more to ditch commercials. I’m sure they wouldn’t offer it if they didn’t still make money. Plus, if they’re not “streaming service original” shows, they have to pay to have them on their service.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue September 11, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 22561
Location: the beach
my wife and i are late to the game but this week we started from the beginning with The Ozarks and always sunny..we've never seen either


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54034
doug rr wrote:
my wife and i are late to the game but this week we started from the beginning with The Ozarks and always sunny..we've never seen either

when on netflix it's always sunny was my go to background show...i adore it

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 19, 2018 3:39 am