The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed December 23, 2020 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 86911
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
AL


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Sun December 27, 2020 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 65699
That show The Wilds on Amazon just looks like a Lost remake

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed December 30, 2020 2:55 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32148
Location: the beach
really looking forward to this sunday night on CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/29/us/galle ... index.html


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed December 30, 2020 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 26027
Location: Where everybody knows your name
doug rr wrote:
really looking forward to this sunday night on CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/29/us/galle ... index.html

That looks good. Thanks for posting

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed December 30, 2020 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 71217
devs felt greater than the sum of it's parts

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Mon January 04, 2021 2:42 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 32148
Location: the beach
wease wrote:
doug rr wrote:
really looking forward to this sunday night on CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/29/us/galle ... index.html

That looks good. Thanks for posting

so this was awesome btw...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed January 06, 2021 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 65699
Ms Harmless wrote:
I watched one episode of Britannia, it was not good

I'm almost done with season one. I'm obsessed with this time period so I enjoy it. The lead Roman general is a bad actor, though

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu January 07, 2021 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 2962
The more I think about it, the more True Detective Season 1 is probably the best television that I've ever seen. It got mixed in with a lot of other shows at the time but it's the one that has probably stayed with me the most as being really memorable. Need to watch it again.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu January 07, 2021 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 65699
Orpheus wrote:
The more I think about it, the more True Detective Season 1 is probably the best television that I've ever seen. It got mixed in with a lot of other shows at the time but it's the one that has probably stayed with me the most as being really memorable. Need to watch it again.

I am fully on board with this. Best season of anything I've ever seen on TV.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu January 07, 2021 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 41123
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Orpheus wrote:
The more I think about it, the more True Detective Season 1 is probably the best television that I've ever seen. It got mixed in with a lot of other shows at the time but it's the one that has probably stayed with me the most as being really memorable. Need to watch it again.

I am fully on board with this. Best season of anything I've ever seen on TV.

Obviously


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri January 15, 2021 4:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: 5th floor, Bay 7, position 5740
Dustin Diamond, aka Screech, announced he has stage four cancer. I feel bad for the guy but I also hope it’s not some bizarro publicity ploy.
He did not say what kind of cancer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri January 15, 2021 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 24453
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
Dustin Diamond, aka Screech, announced he has stage four cancer. I feel bad for the guy but I also hope it’s not some bizarro publicity ploy.
He did not say what kind of cancer.


I imagine a lot of Rmers will try to get him for their teams in the current tournament.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed January 27, 2021 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: 5th floor, Bay 7, position 5740
I would love to see IFC bring back the Dinner for Five concept.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: 5th floor, Bay 7, position 5740
When I first saw The Office back in about ‘03/‘04 I thought Jim looked a lot like my friend Chad.
But modern John Krasinski doesn’t look like my friend at all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41000
Location: Buenos Aires
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
When I first saw The Office back in about ‘03/‘04 I thought Jim looked a lot like my friend Chad.
But modern John Krasinski doesn’t look like my friend at all.

I love this post. Thanks for sharing Biff

_________________
official winner of the Democracy Deferred: End of 2020 Election Prediction thread


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 4:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 86911
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
When I first saw The Office back in about ‘03/‘04 I thought Jim looked a lot like my friend Chad.
But modern John Krasinski doesn’t look like my friend at all.

This is the most thread appropriate post RM has ever seen. Like maybe we should lock the thread good.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed February 03, 2021 5:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 71217
Jorge wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
When I first saw The Office back in about ‘03/‘04 I thought Jim looked a lot like my friend Chad.
But modern John Krasinski doesn’t look like my friend at all.

I love this post. Thanks for sharing Biff

the tenor of that in my head was really amusing

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random T.V.-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Sun February 21, 2021 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: 5th floor, Bay 7, position 5740
There are a lot of later seasons’ episodes of Friends I have never seen.
And I’m okay with that.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1078 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54

Board index » Word on the Street » Arts & Entertainment


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue March 09, 2021 10:25 am